water And EWCM?

glitterbaby88

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
So i've been drinking tons of water the past few days and today i noticed loads of EWCM.. haven't had any of this since i stopped bcp 14 cycles ago.. soo i've been wondering could this simply be because im drinking loads of water and has nothing to do with ovulation? What im Asking i guess is could i be getting EWCM even though I'm not ovulating and this is just happening because I'm drinking water?
Can u possibly get ewcm with out it being close to ovulation?
I don't wanna get excited cause I'm scared i may not be ovulating and this is just happening from drinking more water
Thanks everyone in advanced.

I've heard drinking a lot of water increases EWCM so i hope it has worked for you and you have a good solid ovulation!

I'm in the same boat, no EWCM last month but definite ovulation, so bought preseed for this cycle and have been drinking 2l of water and 3 cups of green tea a day. Now i have both the EWCM and preseed so those spermies should be in luxury LOL

Good luck for this cycle :)

Do you have a chart yet?

Thanks!
Did you notice the ewcm around ovulation time or throughout your cycle?
I didnt chart this month.. i just had a m/c 3 weeks ago so me and dh decided to just take a more relaxed approach this next few cycles (no opks, no charting) just BD everyday or every other day to reduce stress especially after my m/c..but i couldnt help but notice all the ewcm since it was all on my panty liner when i went to the bathroom haha (sorry tmi) so i hope this is a good sign.. i might try to chart though if af ends up showing up.. hoping we get our bfps though..

Sorry about your MC :( i have read quite a few posts about ladies saying they are more fertile in the cycle after a MC so maybe this is why you are getting so much EWCM?

I only had it yesterday, today it has vanished! I am due to ovulate on Sunday so hoping the one day of it protects enough of them to make me a bean :)

Fingers tightly crossed!

I take it back, just found a load!!! It's so very odd that i now actively seek mucus LOL, i ran through and woke my DH up from his nap with a finger covered in slime and the biggest grin, so very odd?!? :)

Praying for the both of us! How long have you been trying? This will be my 14th cycle or 1st cycle after miscarriage. .

Early days for me, cycle 2 :)

We'll have to start a thread in the 2ww once the big O happens :)

Hehehe if only i knew for sure when im ovulating.. this whole trying to conceive is sooo stressful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->