Watermelon

krys

Madi's Mommy
Reaction score
Mmmmm today I ate a whole one. An entire freaking watermelon. It was so juicy and delicious.... That's all :)

What did you eat today that was just absolutely amazing?!

Hahahaha oh my gosh Krystal!! How crazy!! I had some yummy cake at my cousins bday dinner!! It was like triple chocolate!!! :D

Normally, I'd be drooling right now!!! All I've wanted for the past eight months is chocolate, cake, ice cream, the good (or bad, haha) stuff! Lately I've been craving salmon?! I had never even eaten salmon, unless you count raw salmon in sushi, until I started craving it! Now I order it wherever we go. I've been eating fruits and veggies and staying away from juices and chocolate milk! My body is craving healthy food and water. I love it! I feel so good and energized lately!

I had watermelon yesterday! I was craving it sooo bad! Man, I kind of want to go eat some more of it now. Haha. It was just so juicy and delicious.
& last night around two in the morning I wanted cream cheese and crackers SOOO badly. :dohh: damn cravings.

It was amazing!! It was from costco :haha: Yummm salmon!! My uncles a fisher So salmon season we have the best family dinners! My aunt makes the most amazing crab dip and she made it tonight if was seriously amazing also!! Lol.

I want some more too! Too bad I ate it all!! Haha.
I love green apples!!! So much yummier than the red ones!!

I could definitely go for some crab dip on crackers. I'm salivating. Like a dog. :dohh:

It was amazing!! It was from costco :haha: Yummm salmon!! My uncles a fisher So salmon season we have the best family dinners! My aunt makes the most amazing crab dip and she made it tonight if was seriously amazing also!! Lol.

K now I'm drooling. Yummmmmm! I want a fisher uncle to make me some!!

Lol Kelly, I think you just want some crackers!! :)

I reckon I could eat a whole water melon right about now, that nearly made me drool reading that, how good would they be :haha:

I didn't really eat anything too exciting (dammit!) probably the best thing would have been... nutella from the jar :)

I reckon I could eat a whole water melon right about now, that nearly made me drool reading that, how good would they be :haha:

I didn't really eat anything too exciting (dammit!) probably the best thing would have been... nutella from the jar :)

Mmmm I have nutella, and that sounds so yummy right now! I like it on waffles :blush: I ate another half of a watermelon yesterday. So refreshing and GOOD!!!

I went through a stage of sitting down in the evening or very early morning and and eating a whole watermelon or a whole pineapple all to myself :dance: I love fruit and my body is craving it constantly! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->