Waters Breaking At 14/15 Weeks?

midori1999

Reaction score
Sorry, x posted as i am really feeling deperate for any info anyone can give.

Has anyone got any experience or heard of this?

I am just under 15 weeks pregnant with twins and have been in hospital all night as the waters around one twin have broken. He/She still has a heartbeat at the moment, and the other twin is moving around well and has normal waters as they were in seperate sacs.

I am being admitted to hospital this morning, and the doctor didn't seem that hopeful, but said there is always a chance and if I can get to 23/24 weeks they can inject me with steroids and deliver the babies. They will keep me on anti biotics until then and scan me daily.

I am trying to remain hopeful, but I just wondered if anyone else has hear dof this or experienced it?

Thankyou.

Sorry to hear this hun, I hope it works out. Didn't want to read and run x

Had a quick google and there are some positive stories:

The replies have lots of good feedback;

https://www.babycenter.com/400_wate...ow-am-21-weeks-what-chances-doe_2010488_60.bc

https://www.medhelp.org/posts/Maternal--Child/loss-of-amniotic-fluid-at-18-weeks/show/157578

oh hun :hugs: I don't have an info about waters breaking that early but I am thinking of you and the twins xxx

Oh huni. I am not too sure! I didnt have this problem. Have they told you some more?? Please keep us updated xx

thankyou both. very much.

i am still in hospital and on antibiotics. doctors seem pessimistic but i am trying to keep hopeful but realistic. i will have another scan tomorrow and will know more then. for now, no more leaking, which means twin 2's waters are intact and that twin 1's membrane may have sealed or maybe the worst, but i am hoping the former obviously.

oohh no - no experience but wanted to add my support and thoughts xxx

I am having no advice hun, but wanted to send you my support and to let you know I am thinking of you and your Twins:hugs:

Good Luck for today Midori. Please let us know how you get on. Got my fingers crossed for you xx

So sorry to hear you're going through this Midori - wishing you all the very best - please keep us updated xxx

hope all is going well hun sorry u are having to go through this x

thinking of you,sending you hugs please let us know how you get on xxx

Had to come back and check on you, is there any news hun? Thinking of you xxx

Sorry you're going thru this hun, will keep my fingers crossed for you and your little ones xx

i hope your ok!! i started bleeding at 14weeks & 3days when i had a scan there was hardly any water and when i had a internal she could see the fluid coming out!! the doctor told me i would get pains in the next day & loose the baby...i had a scan 3 days later & the water was back!! as far as i no its stil there now.. i have just been bleeding on and off since im 16weeks tomoro & have another scan to check!! i hope everything is ok!! pm if u want :) hope your ok i no how worrying it is xxx

Thinking of you, hope you and the the 2 little ones are doing okay x

i hope your ok!! i started bleeding at 14weeks & 3days when i had a scan there was hardly any water and when i had a internal she could see the fluid coming out!! the doctor told me i would get pains in the next day & loose the baby...i had a scan 3 days later & the water was back!! as far as i no its stil there now.. i have just been bleeding on and off since im 16weeks tomoro & have another scan to check!! i hope everything is ok!! pm if u want :) hope your ok i no how worrying it is xxx

Wow. Little Miracle baby xx

Thankyou everyone. I had a scan yesterday and both babies still had heartbeats. I am not leaking anymore fluid so I hope that's a good sign. I won't know if the waters are building up again for a week or so. The main risk is infection at the moment,but I am on antibiotics.

Not sure when I can reply again as hospital Internet is useless and can only get online fron hub y's iPhone.

Thanks once again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"