Waters broke

princessttc

Reaction score
SO girls at 1am our time (australia) I went to the toilet to empty my bladder... stood up and peed all over the floor...(or so i thought) i was shocked:blush:... sat back down cleaned up only to repeat the above again... got a towel to wipe the floor and wen i stood up it happened again.. thought it was my waters, asked hubby if i was dreaming... he thought i was making it up:rofl:
Layed in bed, had a huge gush and soaked the sheets, how dumb can u be:dohh:got back on the bed to test if it would happen again- it did:rofl::rofl:

called the hospital and went in.... had the choice of being induced then and their or waiting for labour to start... so ive got till 8am tomorrow, thats when im being induced...

please pray that all goes well and something starts naturally for me:cloud9:

sorry to all my text buddies but im sure u will understand that i did not want to message u at 1am!!!

fingers crossed for you :) i'm getting the feeling my body just doesnt know how to labour so i was hoping my waters would go then they'd induce me!! lol. otherwise i have to wait till next thursday :-( x

Too late for you LOL but I am going to get a cheap shower curtain to put under my sheet to save the bed. Just a Pound SHop one.

good luck!!
hope everything goes to plan and your both okay and healthy
xx

Yay good luck hun, you will be holding your little baby soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back