Waters Lost at 29 Weeks???

I'm glad that they will look after you and that it's not your water.

I have one question though - started a thread, but only one lady answered and I'm a bit stressed - does amniotic fluid smell sweet? Does anyone know?

from what I have heard amoniotic fluid smells slightly sweet, but it shouldn't really have any smell? I could be wrong though...

I'm glad that they will look after you and that it's not your water.

I have one question though - started a thread, but only one lady answered and I'm a bit stressed - does amniotic fluid smell sweet? Does anyone know?

Yes a lot of women describe it as a sweet smell, some say it smells like almonds or bleach. If your worried get checked out xx

I have contacted midwife already about this and she is saying head down to L+D right now, truth is I want to wait for Chris to get home at 3.3o (1hr) before I go anywhere.

Last night I had a little appetite, we went out for my birthday meal with a few friends and I didn't feel myself anyway. I then needed to go to the loo, so walked off, when I got into the loo had a wee and stood up and lost some fluid... it wasn't loads, but... I had no control over it. Fortunetly for me I had been leaking before and put a pad on, and

TMI

*sniffed it to make sure it wasn't urine*

It definetly wasn't. No smell, just water. Clear fluid.

Can someone please tell me if this has happened to them and bubs has been okay??? Little nervous now x

sorry for language but u must get bloody to goddamn hospital not wait for anyone if your membrane rupture(water leaks)ur baby is exposed for infection so get ur ass to the cab and to the hospital dont sit in forum people give u advice here but they not seeing u to get u medical opinion.

hope i helped

sorry for language but u must get bloody to goddamn hospital not wait for anyone if your membrane rupture(water leaks)ur baby is exposed for infection so get ur ass to the cab and to the hospital dont sit in forum people give u advice here but they not seeing u to get u medical opinion.

hope i helped

I applaud you for that :p

I did get seen, and it was sorted. :)

Glad you went up there hun and all is hopefully sorted out, hope bubs keeps wiggling for you!!:hugs:

hope i helped

I applaud you for that :p

I did get seen, and it was sorted. :)
oh good im really glad that u and baby are OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->