waters??

alice&bump

mummy to katie
Reaction score
are your waters clear like water or do they have a bit of colour to them?? i thought maybe they were leaking last night, but fell asleep and this morning i was like, well i've not woken up soaking so it mustnt be them.

just had a shower and think they might be leaking, so put a ST on to see if it gets saturated or not. but i ont know if whats coming out is just like, really runny discharge or waters!!

i heard they were like straw coloured, but then my mum said the other day that they were clear???

I wouldnt have a clue, both times that my waters went was when I was in the hospital in the labour ward, I hope someone can help u soon :hugs:

My mum said they're clear but can have streaks of blood in? (part of your show) x

Mine were clear as water, is it quite warm?..because their really really warm! if your not sure you should go and get it checked as they may need to start your early if your fluids reduced!

My literature says that htey can be either clear or straw coloured. If they are cloudy or greeny, then you need to get to the hospital.
As Luhweez said, you need to let them know if you think it is. They need to document the time they started, if it is that.

Mine were also clear and also warm...i thought i was pissing myself :)

Haha LaDy, hope mine dont go in public!! I'd be dead embarassed!!

Mine were clear with streaks of blood in both times x

The first time mine went they were brown but that was because my LO was distressed. The 2nd time they were clear but i was already in hospital with contractions then.

Mine were pinkish, and while warm, it didn't feel like I had wee'd myself, I knew it was my waters.

thanks everyone. i've concluded that its just discharge lol! am still all in pain and stuff, but no more leaking liquids!!

Mine were clear and warm too!! I also know that when they leaked (just before they totally went) if I tried to stop them by doing pelvic floor type squeezing, they just kept comin'!!!

I had this on friday! I thought I had started leaking, it happened twice - but nothing since so I gather it was just more discharge. Was weird as it really felt as though I'd wet myself! (Sure I didn't though!) xx

lol someone i know was in a restaurant and thought hers had gone, the chair was soaked thru. went to hosp etc to be told that the baby had just moved onto her bladder and emptied it for her!! not to bad, cept it was her second baby!!!!

lol someone i know was in a restaurant and thought hers had gone, the chair was soaked thru. went to hosp etc to be told that the baby had just moved onto her bladder and emptied it for her!! not to bad, cept it was her second baby!!!!

:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->