Watery light brown CM a Pregnancy sign?

Scrubs

Reaction score
Hello, I believe I will be 7 or 8 DPO. I'll be honest even though I did the OPK I didnt really know the exact day I ovulated but we BD about 8 days in a row i think lol!

Anyway, I got some yellow watery discharge a few days ago, not enough to fill a pantiliner and now it is light brown watery cm, again the same tiny amount but not enough to fill a pantiliner in a whole day!

I also have had cramping since saturday and a runny nose started yesterday.

Your thoughts please!!

Thanks

Yes that can actually be a sign of implantation or it could be from having sex as well, hope its a good sign for you, keep us posted hun!

I've had exactly the same thing only a really little bit.

TMI alert... I had gone to the toilet yesterday and looked in my knickers and I had watery with a tinge of brown discharge (about the size of a two thumb nails) :blush: I'm unsure what this is (I was 10DPO) and today I have quite a lot of cramps and have been super emotional for the past 3 days (mainly angry) Could this be my time?? I have not done a test as I’m scared to see a :bfn: especially after all the :sex: I have had this cycle.

Has anyone else experienced this??

yeah that is the kind of amount i have had each day now, with cramping but the cramping is non existent this morning. With my first I got a cold, my skin broke out, was extreemley tired and very hungry all before I tested and even I tested 6 days before I was due! With my second that I MC, I was only tired and that was my only sign! It is different every time for everyone by the sounds of it but Ive never had watery discharge like this....Good luck hun and fingers crossed!

Waterbelly....we haven't BD since Sunday last week as HB was going away with work so I am hoping it's the implantantaion :) x

Hi Scrubs
I had this too at around 7 dpo and thought it could be IB as had cramps around this time too. Only lasted that day really and then nothing but then yesterday wiped bright red in the morning (nothing since) so think AF is on its way...

I am still getting light brown discharge but nothing when I wipe sorry TMI! I have felt sick today, really tired, really hungry and cramping again. Got BFN yesterday but did do it early evening.

I am due on the 3rd feb so I am now too scared to test but I really feel pregnant!!! I hate this waiting game!!

Anyone think I still have a chance?

I have the same thing, but I'm on CD30. Had a huge gush of watery cm with a small circle of beige cm in the middle. That was 6 hours ago and nothing has happened since. It seems all of you ladies have had this a week ago. At that time I was seriuosly bloated and cramping, but had no spotting. Today, I only have right sided cramping, and I mean my whole right side (right thigh, right ovary, right butt cheek, right hip bone, right side of lower back). I honestly don't feel much cramping in my uterus though.

I had hoped it was implantation but I guess its too late for that. I guess it means my period will be here later. Silly me for thinking Clomid would work the first month. If there was a smiley for 'hating my life', I would put it here.

My fingers and toes are crossed for each of you, when are you guys going to test?

My fingers and toes are crossed for each of you, when are you guys going to test?

Hey well I would test again today but as my period i due on Thursday I may try and wait until then! I normally get dark brown blood the day before so I will know Wednesday I think if that doesnt happen!

Well Ladies, i would say it is a good sign.... I just got my BFP!!!!!\

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:bfp:

Hi Davo did you get your AF?

Hi Scrubs :hi:

Well....the brown continued until yesterday morning and then totally and utterly disappeared! It was never enough to wear a tampon but I did put a pad on cos thought it would end up getting heavy.
So - I don't know if I've had my AF or not really???

Well 1st Time, congratulations!:happydance:

Davo, I hope it is just spotting for you, I think it is..have you tested?

I gave in and took a first response test...BFN but I FEEL pregnant so I am ignoring it until AF day lol! Seriously, I'm tired, hungry, weeing a lot, cramping, I feel sick, tiny amount of light brown spotting still, runny nose etc etc. I have a feeling I am trying to convince myself?!:dohh:

Yeah big congrats 1sttime!

I tested just for fun the other day cos I got some ICs free with some pressed I ordered. Of course it was a bfn.
Don't feel pregnant in the slightest. No symptoms at all apart from spotting. Had what I thought were a lot of symptoms about a week ago that lasted a few days but nowt now. Maybe it's just one of those things?!

Congrats 1st time... :happydance: :happydance:

Don't give up hope ladies... Your NOT out till the :witch: shows.... I'm NOT testing till the day of AF on the 2nd, yeah I'm tempted but I'm just going to wait it out.. deffo don't want a :bfn: I have'nt had any vivid dreams though?? just ALOT of early pregnancy symptoms too many to list... I do want to test but I know how my body plays games with me so I've decided to hold out... Only 2 more days to go... woohoo
I'm pretty sure I'm prego.. no emotional breakdown this round... :lol:

FX'd we all get our :bfp: Sending loads of baby dust around BNB :dust: :dust: :dust:

Good Luck ladies... Stay positive!!

Congrats 1st time... :happydance: :happydance:

Don't give up hope ladies... Your NOT out till the :witch: shows.... I'm NOT testing till the day of AF on the 2nd, yeah I'm tempted but I'm just going to wait it out.. deffo don't want a :bfn: I have'nt had any vivid dreams though?? just ALOT of early pregnancy symptoms too many to list... I do want to test but I know how my body plays games with me so I've decided to hold out... Only 2 more days to go... woohoo
I'm pretty sure I'm prego.. no emotional breakdown this round... :lol:

FX'd we all get our :bfp: Sending loads of baby dust around BNB :dust: :dust: :dust:

Good Luck ladies... Stay positive!!

Thank you! Looks like we are due the same day! My average cycle is 27 days I worked out...thought it was 28! Fingers crossed too! x

Thank you... I so want to hit the dollar store and get a few tests to pracrtice... :lol: I have a digital I'm saving till the 2nd... I keep looking at it but I'm not gonna do it... I have to have will power.. :lol: :lol: Looks like we may be bump buddies.... woohoooo...

Keep me posted... I'm super stoked for ya... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->