Watery light brown CM a Pregnancy sign?

Thank you... I so want to hit the dollar store and get a few tests to pracrtice... :lol: I have a digital I'm saving till the 2nd... I keep looking at it but I'm not gonna do it... I have to have will power.. :lol: :lol: Looks like we may be bump buddies.... woohoooo...

Keep me posted... I'm super stoked for ya... :)[/Q

Ahh that would be great! I ordered some digital tests with my online food shopping but when they came they were still in the security box!! The delivery person just said to smash it open! I have been waiting and waiting as the box is the only thing stopping me from using them...I have just broken into the box lol!!!! I will wait until the 2nd too but it's too tempting!!

Lots more cramps at mo and not feeling as tired now but I'm hopeful and hopeful for you and everyone TTC!! :hugs:

I'd bust that box wide open, your stronger than I am... funny thing is I've not had any cramps at all :( I'm tired as all get out and mega bloated... Grrrrr I hope I'm not out, cuz I just feel pregnant...

Crossing my fingers for us all...

Good luck ladies :dust: :dust:

I'm due af on Tuesday, I'm praying she doesn't come.. I'm spotting too but I do every month so it's not much of a sign for me!

Congrats to all who got a positive! I'm on CD 1, but hoping Femara will do the trick this month.

Congratulations again!

OHHHH I know... Ladies :test: :test: :test: I'm in withdrawls... I think AF is on her way... damn cramps... and a :bfn: :( oh well Valentines day never looked so good.. ;)
:haha:

Scrubs, Davo??? Have you guys tested ??

Ha! No!!
Had a lil bit more brown just before bedtime last night and then woke up so convinced full blown AF was coming that I armed myself with pads n painkillers before going to work..............and nothing!!! Aaargh driving me mad. I so don't feel pregnant but where's the :witch:

I took a clear blue test from morning wee today and a BFN! Although showing signs AF is coming in the cramps but only brown discharge now and no red. I think I won't believe it till she comes. Still a few days to go till we all know for sure. Here's hoping! X

I took at Clearblue digi too... I hate them.. We've all had alot of amazing signs and symptoms, I'm gonna wring the :witch: if she shows... grrr :af: :af: :af: I'm on strike officially now.. :haha: I'm going to the dollar tree and grab some cheapies, hell I'd be happy with a faint line... :lol: Gonna have to wait it out... come on Tuesday... My friend that is psychic told me it was'nt gonna happen, meaning AF.. I hope not..
Ugg the waiting game :(

I really hope WE ALL get our :bfp: this week... time seems like its dragging!!

Hopin & Prayin...Davo, Wantabelly, Roxyroo any news???? I had more brown discharge 8 days ago compared to what I have today! I have had heart burn, realy heavy bbs and feeling really happy...none are signs the witch is coming!! I got BFN a few days ago but do I test again?!

OMG! Scrubs YES! Test again hun!

I'm only 6dpo today, I could be crazy but I think I saw the faintest of faint lines this morning on my internet strips I ordered, they are supposed to pick up at 10mui, only time will tell but back to you....... Sounds EXACTLY like I did when I was pregnant with my son, TEST TEST

OOHH Wantabelly how exciting for you! Fingers crossed the line gets stronger!! I must admit I didnt feel this way with my first but did with my second that I MC although the only difference is lack of brown/red. Ok I will test before bed as i only went for a wee not so long ago and need a bit more so not to waste the test!!!! I will keep you posted and you keep me posted!

Good Luck Ladies... I hope to hear some wonderful news soon... Get that :bfp: ladies...

So I got my BFP!!!!! :) I now have morning sickness already! As I MC last time very early on I am trying to hold back my excitement but it's hard!!! Anyone else? X

SCRUBS!!! Congratulations!! I just had a feeling yoou were ;) I to had an early mc prior to getting my BFP w/my son, it was hard to get excited and I was SO scared, make yourself little milestones to hit like 6 weeks, 8 weeks, ect...... Relax as much as you can and always remind yourself when you feel little twinges or cramps that its just your little one burying deeper inside you for the journey. And remember, today you ARE pregnant! Enjoy each day hun!!

Ahh thanks guys! Wantabelly I was just thinking about the cramps I was having although mild. You have just put my mind at ease! Sorry to hear you were in the same situation and I'll take your advice about the milestones xx

Wow Scrubs, massive congratulations!!! That's great news!
As for me I am presently having one of the heaviest periods I've had since I was about 16 (I'm 29 now!)
After 6 days of brown spotting she's turned up in a big way! Weirdly, no af pains to go with it though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->