Watery light brown CM a Pregnancy sign?

Aww thanks Wantabelly and Scrubs
Thats so nice of you :flower:
Gearing up for OV? ME? Hell yeah!
Here's the list...Preseed, cough med, temping, grapefruit juice, baby aspirin and red raspberry leaf tea!! Biggest purchase of all was a CBFM but got it off ebay so wasn't that bad.
Wasn't really sure about the tea and not really done anything with the aspirin but it's there if I need it! :haha:

Scrubs - don't go worrying about the sickness, just think yourself lucky that it's not here yet! Think that's one of the worst parts-I hate feeling sick :sick:

Aww thanks Wantabelly and Scrubs
Thats so nice of you :flower:
Gearing up for OV? ME? Hell yeah!
Here's the list...Preseed, cough med, temping, grapefruit juice, baby aspirin and red raspberry leaf tea!! Biggest purchase of all was a CBFM but got it off ebay so wasn't that bad.
Wasn't really sure about the tea and not really done anything with the aspirin but it's there if I need it! :haha:

Scrubs - don't go worrying about the sickness, just think yourself lucky that it's not here yet! Think that's one of the worst parts-I hate feeling sick :sick:

Hey Davo, maybe there is a reason why I am not feeling so sick (I did with my first). I have had some pink spotting today and had back ache and cramping for a few days so just had a blood test done and booked in for another test on Fri to see if HCG levels are rising or not. :cry: Here we go again

:hugs:Oh no Scrubs, I really hope not... :hugs:
Just keep positive cos lots of people have spotting in 1st tri and they're fine and think of all the people who never suffer from morning sickness and have a happy n healthy 9 months.
My fingers are firmly crossed for you and loads of 'baby glue' for you :haha:

:hugs:Thanks Davo, I spotted all throughout my first for the 1st 3 months but never pink/red. I just dont know what to think, I don't want it to happen again. Been looking onlne about pink mucus, one website says it is just excess from inside after concieving. That gives me hope but then seeing pink again just makes me try and prep to see full on red. So crappy! I would love to have a stress free 1st tri...contemplating leaving my job if it all goes wrong again. My job is stressful and I don't need it if I'm trying and keep on loosing.

I'm just hoping for the best outcome. Thanks for your support x:hugs:

I had some rusty/light brown on some TP on 6dpo (Feb 11th) and some cramps.

I never had any on my undies though.

it only lasted a few hours. I am pretty sure it was implantation, but I can't be sure.

Scrubs, best wishes to you, my morning sickness never kicked in until I was 8 weeks along. Each pregnancy is different. I have friends who only had morning sickness when expecting girls, and were perfectly fine when they had boys. I hope everything works out for you.

hello Ladies,

i was just searching sumthing about brown discharge and find out this thread

although its too old, have seen many with babies and some with H+H 9 months going on, good luck dears

may u ask what you ladies feel while watching this image

i was throughout dpo7 feeling tiny bleed and spotting, but from last days observing this brown mucus, no pad spott but just when i wipe i see this

whats all this about :cry:

Attachments

• IMG_20130403_145622.jpg
    IMG_20130403_145622.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 6
Hi,
I've been having watery Yellow and Brown Cervical Mucus. It also stinks, had a short period and it started right after has been a week now. I'm sexually active and we do not use condoms. Going to see a doctor.
Any ideas? I'm quite certain it isn't not in infection. Have only had one partner.

hello Ladies,

i was just searching sumthing about brown discharge and find out this thread

although its too old, have seen many with babies and some with H+H 9 months going on, good luck dears

may u ask what you ladies feel while watching this image

i was throughout dpo7 feeling tiny bleed and spotting, but from last days observing this brown mucus, no pad spott but just when i wipe i see this

whats all this about :cry:

Mines the same and I'm 2 weeks later but still no bfp :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->