Watery Mouth?!

twinmummy

Mummy to 3 Girls
Reaction score
OK, so I am now around 8/9 DPO and my mouth is watering like crazy! Kinda like nausea but I am eating fine. I also have a weird craving for apple and celery eaten at the same time, although I don't like apples normally and love celery but the apples taste delicious and the celery is rank!
Last time I craved apples I was pg with my youngest daughter so am wondering if its all in my head...

Anyone had this watery mouth thing going on while pg or waiting for AF?

This was 1 of my first symptoms when I was pregnant with my son. You salivate more when your pregnant, it was horrible, dribbling big time when asleep.lol. Hope its a good sign for you

Its awful! To be fair its not as bad today but I've already had 2 apples! Wouldn't mind another actually...!

Thanks for your reply!

That's the first time i've heard that symptom, but the strange food cravings certainly sound promising!

Good luck xxxx

Thanks Cheeky...I've not had this before or in my previous 2 pregnancies so thought I'd ask. This is only my first month of TTC so don't think I could be this lucky on the first go!

You never know!! There was an announcement in the BFP forum a few days ago from someone who'd got her BFP after one month trying and having sex once!

Fingers crossed for you x

Wow! Well to be fair the last 2 times I got pg without trying, the first time was a one-off (in a bad relationship) and ended up with twins and the 2nd time I was on the pill so we'll see.

Good Luck to you too!

My mouth was very watery just before my :bfp:..so it's a good sign! Hope this is it for you xo

Thanks Peace, I've got everything crossed and I'm still munching on apples and celery!

I had the watery mouth really bad with my son some nights were just awfull id wake up and my hair would be wet lol I had it with this one also right before I got my bfp GOOD LUCK

It was one of two symptoms I had from about 11dpo - watery mouth in the mornings!

Well hopefully, all is looking good so far! Congrats on your BFP LPF, you got that on my twin daughters birthdays :)

Weird, I woke up with a crazy craving for apples myself. I've had 1.5 green apples today... and I usually HATE any kind of green apples!

Weird, I woke up with a crazy craving for apples myself. I've had 1.5 green apples today... and I usually HATE any kind of green apples!

Ditto! The last time I craved them I was pg with my youngest daughter, I had 2 apples today after the morning session of nausea passed. Munched on half a pack of celery too!

OUUUUU IM CD22 I THINK 7 OR 8DPO. DO IM HAVIN FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS AND COLD LIKE SYMPTOMS IDK IF IM ACTUALLY SICK OR WAT AND MY MOUTH IS SUPER SUPER WATERY ITS GROSS LIKE I CAN FILL A BOTTLE IN 10MINS OR SO IVE NEVER HAD THIS AND IM A MOTHER OF 1 A 8YR OLD BOY HELLLPPPP

Excessive salvatIon is common in pregnancy so that sounds like a good sign

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->