Waxing during pregnancy (might be TMI)

Wow kudos to you for doing a waxing. I bet it feels great afterwards but I'm much too sensitive at this point! My OH keeps me trimmed up now that I can't see down there without a mirror...

I'm having a hard time reaching everywhere already and I'm horrified about how it'll look when the baby comes, I watched a traumatizing video in health and science and parenting class in high school, "The Miracle of Life" and I DO NOT want hairy parts in the delivery room.. I've been considering the home wax kits, you just stick and peel them, rather than going to a salon and having a stranger in my junk. Aside from that.. maybe cream or a mirror to shave? Oh my god.. the horror. :(

i had one before i had my baby it was fine and did not hurt xxx

i have decided to get waxed before my scans and before the birth. i am probably really wierd but i enjoy it and find it relaxing. im getting my legs, bikini line and eyebrows done on this week as my scan is on the 12th.

Id thought about not being able to reach to do laces/paint toes, but omg not being able to reach to trim oh sh*t! I have bikini wax (not quite a brazilian) couldnt be having there all hairy!

glad your experience was better although i just realised this post was in april????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->