Way way way tmi but dont know who else to ask

Marlarky

Mommy&Expecting!!!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Okay ladies so I had my son a little over 3 months ago but I didnt have this problem until about a week ago. TMI WARNING::haha: It hurts sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad to poop :blush: I thought maybe I had hemerrhoids so I looked up what they look like on google cause I had no idea and OMG I dont have anything that looks like THAT unless those are like extremely exaggerated cases (if not, I feel so sorry for you women who have them because it looks so painful!!!). It just hurts so bad and stings and feels like pinching when its coming out :blush: sooo sorry for the tmi ladies i just have no one else to ask. Im goign to pick up so Preperation-H in the morning if this is the case. I have been taking stool softeners once a day the past 3 days now and it seemed to help a little bit earlier today, but not this time. Im crying in pain. I used to look forward to pooping lmfao but now I dread it, I dont want to go through the rest of my life like this hahah. Any advice, ladies???? :blush:4

ETA: Theres bright pink blood when I wipe, too, if that makes any difference..

Sounds like you had a "big one" that gave you a fissure. Put some Neosporin on it and keep it clean with baby wipes. Keep taking the stool softeners daily. I've got the same problem, and I'm due 3 days after you. I drink Citrucel once a day, and now it's gotten so bad that I bought some prune juice and plan on drinking a glass of that every night as well.

Thank you so much!!! But...... whats a fissure?? LOL!! LO was 7lb 13oz but I pushed him out in less than 5 minutes I bore down sooooo hard my body just took over. I didnt have this problem until a week ago though... any reason it would take so long to come in?? Maybe bc of the new prengnacy?

A fissure is a crack or split, in this case a v.tiny tear that happened when you had a big or hard poo. Unlikely to be anything to do with birth.

Xdxxtx, By the way... really off topic.... is the pregnancy test in your avatar a CVS/Pharmacy brand????

A fissure is a crack or split, in this case a v.tiny tear that happened when you had a big or hard poo. Unlikely to be anything to do with birth.

Hahhahha that sounds so funny. Now i see what she meant by big one!! I thought she meant my baby was big hahaha wowww Im slow lol

Thank you!!!! xx

Tucks pads!! My dr gave after I delivered my ten lb son! I hurt badly too. Tucks heals and gives cooling sensation. They are small and stay in your underwear. I wore for 5 days and was amazing after that!

Yeah you could have a little scratch from a hard poo lol, or of course you could have internal piles. They don't have to come out.

Have more Banana, Yogurt and Oats hun, it helps :)

It could definitely be an internal hemorrhoid from pushing during delivery. I know someone who was having the same symptoms as you are explaining and when she went to the Dr she found out that she did have hemorrhoids but they were not visible externally. Her Dr told her it was probably from when she delivered one of her babies over 20 years ago! So you never know when they might show up :(.

certainly sounds like a case of hemorrhoids to me!!! ive suffered with them for over 15 years!!! Even had an episode of Fissures which needed stitching back up.... :o( After you've had a baby everything inside drops a little putting a little extra pressure on your bowels. Id suggest cracking on with those pelvic floor exercises so the muscles are trained to go back in place putting less pressure on the bowel. It really is wise to visit the Doctor so he can suggest the best medication for you.... usually its an internal cream to be inserted with a tube... sounds horrible but its really not that bad chick... good luck xx

Hiya, this sounds exactly like what I had when I had a fissure or whatever they are called. I had been a bit constipated and a 'big one' had made a little tare. It took a couple of weeks to heal completely and my God it was sore when having a poo! It also bled, sometimes a little sometimes so much the toilet water was dark red! Sorry for tmi... Maybe go to your doctors to check?? I can't see it being from having your baby when it has only just occurred xx

Thank you everyone!! Im going to use hemmorhoid cream as I hear it works for both hemorrhoids AND fissures,and if it doesnt go away in a couple weeks I will go to the doctor. I have upped my fiber the last week, so Im hoping it starts to kick in soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->