Ways in which your LO surprised you with their achievements?

Jemima

Mother of One
Reaction score
After the 3am feed last night, Poppy was winded, changed, swaddled and ready to go back down. I always rock her or bounce her to sleep before I put her down. Sometimes I even stay with her for ten minutes after that rubbing and patting her belly while she is lying down until she is completely sound off.

Well, last night I was so tired and she was showing no signs being even remotely ready to go back to sleep so I just lay her down (she was wide awake and staring up at me), said goodnight and went back to our bedroom. I got into bed and lay there just waiting for her to kick off and guess what? She didn't! :happydance: She whimpered a couple of times and that was it! I know it seems like a small thing but I am just so chuffed to know that she can fall asleep on her own.

What has your LO done that has caught you unawares and given you that great sense of achievement?

x

That is very cute ,

For me it was last week when i was watching TV max was in his jumperoo eating that darn blue bug that comes with it , when he suddenly starting saying BABABA then it turned into PAPA and now its MAMA AND PAPA we were teaching him for about 2 weeks and now he says it like a pro and knows what it means lol

Aah - thats great! Mine has to be the same. We put Oliver down last week when I couldn't take it anymore. He wasn't being loud or anything - just wide awake. So we put him down for a few minutes and the next thing we knew - he was asleep! Amazing!

That is very cute ,

For me it was last week when i was watching TV max was in his jumperoo eating that darn blue bug that comes with it , when he suddenly starting saying BABABA then it turned into PAPA and now its MAMA AND PAPA we were teaching him for about 2 weeks and now he says it like a pro and knows what it means lol

Wow! How exciting! x

Aah - thats great! Mine has to be the same. We put Oliver down last week when I couldn't take it anymore. He wasn't being loud or anything - just wide awake. So we put him down for a few minutes and the next thing we knew - he was asleep! Amazing!

They amaze you sometimes, don't they! Just now, Poppy is lying under her playmat and dozing off. She didn't even need the booby first! :happydance:

They amaze you sometimes, don't they! Just now, Poppy is lying under her playmat and dozing off. She didn't even need the booby first! :happydance:

I've also just cracked him dozing off without booby! Although having said that, he is fast asleep on my boob as we speak - following a quick snack!!!:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->