Ways of shortening your cycle.

louloubabs

Certified Doula
Reaction score
Hello :)

My husband and I are going to start TTC next month but I'm just wondering if any of you lovely ladies know of any ways of shortening your cycle?

When we were TTC #2 I was taking Agnus Castus for the year that it took us to conceive but my cycles were still 52, 54, 41, 46, 38, 41, 48 etc days long which was no different to before I was taking it. (All over the place and silly long).

I've also been on the pill in the past which obviously forced them to be regular but as soon as I come off the pill, they go back to the above :(

I'm currently on CD 19 and still not sign of any eggies trying to escape :'(

Would be lovely to hear if anyone knows of anything else it may be worth me trying?

XxX:kiss:

Hi Lou
I was having cycles of 32-38 days, with positive OPK around CD21 on average (didn't OPK on the 35 & 38 day cycles). About 6 weeks ago I started drinking fertility tea (got it from amazon). Last cycle I ov CD 14, as shown by fertility friend and OPK. I had my first ever 28 day cycle. I am currently CD13 and having fertile CM so hoping to ov again any day and have a shorter cycle.
Some women who had normal length cycles said it actually lengthened their cycles, but worked for me. Hope that helps

Thank you so much hunni! Off to have a look for some online now :D Was there a particular brand or anything you bought?

Thanks so much for the info, you're a star!

It's called fertili tea! In a gold packet, about £15 for a months supply but mine has lasted 6 weeks and is still going strong!! Let me know if it helps. I had a nearly positive OPK today so looks like I'll ovulate in the next day or two

Fab! Have ordered some :D Yay! Hope you get your positive OPK shortly.

Thanks again hun :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"