Ways to make money ? Lol

blessfull

Reaction score
I am a stay at home mama, my hubby works full time, i am looking for ways to make money to help buy things for the new baby, I am sorta crafty and enjoy making things, but just needing ideas on how how to make some extra pennies :winkwink:

If your crafty then there's sooo much things you can make to make extra money....blankets, jewellery, occasion cards, personalised dummy clips using beads...it depends in which way you are crafty? Are you good at baking? What about cupcakes/cakes business from home

I wish I was crafty in anyway, sadly I'm not :( more of a technology whizz, not much I can do from home to make money!

X

theres a site called topcashback which, when u buy things online, they give u a certain % back, and also when u buy your normal shopping, theres certain things they give you money back on if you send a picture of your receipt to prove you bought it, ive made £30 in a few weeks! They gave me £12 for having a free trial with lovefilm and then cancelling it so it cost me nothing.

The other thing ive started doing since being on maternity leave is online surveys, its called my survey the one ive been doing. you do surveys on random things and they give u points, then u swap points for vouchers, ive made £10 in amazon vouchers in 6 days. It takes a little while to do them but i figured im bored at home so i might aswell.

Its not a huge amount of money but its bought us our moses basket, stand and some sheets for it!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->