we are in a devon dream

katstar

Reaction score
i am on holiday with my partner and our two girls. Tested friday at 14dpo and i think i got bfn. Well i very very faint line came up after ten minutes. You had to squint to see it. Well felt funny today so tested again. Got :bfp: was in total shock shaking and everything. Line came up within seconds as soon as the wee touched it. :happydance: we now just hope our little bean is in the right place and hoping its not in my tube. Cant see a doc for another seven days due to being 6 hours from home. I have no pains or any signs i had before so for now enjoying the happyness. X x

Congratulations sweetie! A happy and healthy nine months to you!

congrats,all the best for the next nine months,im so jealousxx

congrats! have healthy, happy pregnancy!

Yay!!!!! Really happy for you, can uncross everything now! See you over in 1st tri! :happydance: :yipee: :wohoo:

congrats hun! have a healthy 9 months :D

Yay!!!!! Really happy for you, can uncross everything now! See you over in 1st tri! :happydance: :yipee: :wohoo:
oh no! Keep everything crossed hun. Need to make sure the little bean is in the right place. :) see you in first tri when i get back off my holiday. X x

congratulations! What a happy holiday! xxx

oh no! Keep everything crossed hun. Need to make sure the little bean is in the right place. :) see you in first tri when i get back off my holiday. X x

Consider everything re-crossed! Enjoy the rest of your hols x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->