We are never safe! Poor women :(

EllaAndLyla

Earth and Angel mummy!
Reaction score
https://www.yourlocalguardian.co.uk/news/local/topstories/9376781.Woman_raped_in_Wallington/

This park is a 30 second walk from my house, Me and OH take Lyla there all the time and its such a lovely and 'family filled' park. Its horrible how something like this could have happened so so so near to home in such a lovely park. Hope they bring the scumbag to justice!! Poor poor woman, its just not fair x

The poor woman. I hope they catch the person who did this! xxx

i remember when i was at university and in a year i was made aware of two rapes. :nope: we used to be sent emails to make sure we were all keeping safe.

upsetting content underneath the spoiler.
one of the girls woke up in her university halls to find a man in her room. he beat her up then raped her.there was a massive security thing on all of our halls after that.

another one was down a road that i used to walk to go to some of my lectures. there was CCTV footage of the area where the man was seen and where it had happened. it really freaked me out. needless to say both girls dropped out of uni after. :nope:

Thats awful.

I think its frightening too when you know of the place :hugs:

Thats so shocking! You just never know whats really going on around you!!

I live 5 min walk from here!! :shock:

Poor woman

Me too! Its horrible how close to home it is, I'm in wallington next to sainsburys! x

It is actually a beautiful park especially in the summer with all the ducks :)

I think the incident happened on the side near
Hackbridge near Henry's Table restaurant and this time last year I would walk all round that part of the park with evie in the pram near the stream and it was so pretty. Foolish me always had my headphones in minding my own business

Scary

Yeah it happened by the hackbridge part which is 2 mins from my OH's house by tudor. It sickens me, it really does. To think we take our kiddies there and enjoy ourselves there. Everytime I go there its packed full of families with kids, horrible to think anything can happen :nope: x

The police said "this is a rare incident"
Obviously not rare enough!

I used to take my kids to that park, its not too far from me! Shocking.

Poor woman :(

A young girl was raped here at knifepoint in the bushes right outside the train station/tescos on monday night. It was only around 6.30 at night too. So scary how no-one saw/heard a thing!

:( horrible, being going to that park since i was a baby, and take my little girl there too.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->