We got a house :D

It s a cute little house! I wish we had apartments like that in the us that were afforable.

I so agree! Houses here are so expensive. I can't move out until we get up enough money to move state and have a lot of money saved for when we are looking for jobs in the new state. I live in a really expensive area. its like $1,500 for a one bedroom crappy apartment in a bad area here. I don't have that kind of money and I want a nice place. I wish I lived in the UK.

it looks lovely hun [i think it looks nicer than the other one you wanted :D] it will make a perfect home for you and Noah.
I am insanely jealous of that shower, we only have a bath :( I wish i'd searched around a bit more before we moved into our house...i now have a list of things from this house to make sure our next house doesnt have! lol

It looks really nice Anna, congratulations :). When are you moving? We're moving on Wednesday so we're in packing mayhem at the moment!

It looks lovely i'm so jealous! Id love to get somewhere for me and lily but housing benefit won't get us anything nice :(

Looks lovely Anna!! Congrats on your new home, hope you will both love it there :D

x

Looks lovely anna!
Hope your happy there :flower:

It looks really nice Anna, congratulations :). When are you moving? We're moving on Wednesday so we're in packing mayhem at the moment!

I'm not sure yet, my tenancy here doesn't end til 11th March, but I'm hoping to move before then... The new landlord wants me in asap but my current landlord wants me to stay til 11th March, even though he previously said I could leave anytime I like because they messed up telling me kids were allowed when they're not so I could only stay for 6 months :wacko: All a bit confusing!

Congratulations!
How nice is your place!:Dx

[ they messed up telling me kids were allowed when they're not so I could only stay for 6 months :wacko:

we got told our place is no children but because max was a newborn and not a 3 year old toddler drawing over the walls (their words exactly!) we could move in!
so hoping we get to stay here for a couple more years!

the place looks lovely btw. wish we could get something that cheap down here

Your new house looks great hun!
So happy for you and Noah :D xxxx

[ they messed up telling me kids were allowed when they're not so I could only stay for 6 months :wacko:

we got told our place is no children but because max was a newborn and not a 3 year old toddler drawing over the walls (their words exactly!) we could move in!

:lol: But he will grow? What are they gonna do, kick you out once he's capable of using a pen?! x

:lol: But he will grow? What are they gonna do, kick you out once he's capable of using a pen?! x

My thought exactly! To be honest we can just paint over the walls if he does draw on them! Hoping that now were here they will let us stay when our tenancy is up in October! This place is too close to Uni to lose :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->