We had a whoopsie this month - Could I be, dare I say it pregnant?

Welsh_mum2be

Reaction score
Hi,

This month I had my cooper coil taken out and have started to chart and do OPK's. So I was doing opk's from CD12 and got my first + OPK on CD22, but on CD20 we BD but had a whoopsie if you know what I mean. From my temps FF says I didnt Ovulate until CD23. But since yesterday 6DPO I have had cramping, my nips are really sore and BBs are heavy. I feel like mu AF will be here at any time.

I am a bit anxious to test, but I know it is too early to test.

Also if you look at my chart you will see my temps are dipping x
Thanks

OOooooOOO! These are the most exciting waits!

For me when that AF feeling you have one day just dissappears without af arriving, then I know I'm pregnant, well that's what happened last time!

When will you test? You must let us know! Good luck :flower:

What does temps dipping usually mean?

OOooooOOO! These are the most exciting waits!

For me when that AF feeling you have one day just dissappears without af arriving, then I know I'm pregnant, well that's what happened last time!

When will you test? You must let us know! Good luck :flower:

What does temps dipping usually mean?

I am really excited and I know I will be soooo disapointed if AF shows :nope:

I think a temp dip could mean implantation but I don't know if it has to be a sudden dip or gradual like mine, I know if it goes below the cover line pretty much means that AF will show.

Thanks x

i dont know tbh chick :( but i would feel disappointed if AF arrived too. :hugs:

we whoopsie every month lol ... only time will tell hun, fingers crossed for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->