We have a daughter! VERY VERY LONG....She was quite ill.

Your birth story is heart wrenching, emotive and most of all beautiful written with a wonderful ending. I hung on every word as I read it, praying that the outcome would be a good one and it's the best. What a treasure Mia is, she is adorable and one lucky baby to have such a committed and warm mother. No doubt her father is just as special. She is a true miracle and may her life be full of blessings.

Heartfelt congratulations to you both and welcome to the world baby Mia. :flower:

Oh hun. I'm glad she's alright now.
Congratulations, She is adorable.
:)

:hug: She is absolutely beautiful - congratulations. Your birth story made me cry. I hope everything goes well with the relactation and breastfeeding :hugs: x

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter.
I hope you are all well x

oh well done to you and Mia.....she is lovely!! Good luck with the relactation x

Aww hun. I am so sorry to hear that all this happened to such a wonderful person. Your birth story made me cry hun (no fault of yours as it was just cause it was beautifully written and very heartfelt plus a ton of hormones!) it was amazing. I am so happy to hear she is home and doing well. I hope that the relactation is a success and that you will be able to eventually just feed little mia and not spend all day doing both. It is amazing that you were are able to have the strength to go through all the stress of the breast feeding and everything else. You are a VERY strong women and your little girl is truly blessed to have you as her mother. She is absolutely gorgeous. I would have wished that they would have suggested you pumping though as to feed you lactating but they probably didnt think of it cause she wasnt able to feed anyways. I am very happy to hear you never did have to leave her though at least your hospital got that part right for you.

congratulations sweetie :)

Congratulations hun, she is a gorgeous girl! I feel for you so much being in so much pain and the stress of not being able to be with your baby girl straight away either.

I'm glad that she is doing better now xo

awww CC:hugs:
Well done hun, you certainly went through the mill with Mia!

Shes absolutely gorgeous hun:cloud9:

Oh bless you, you sound an amazing brave person as it must have been terrifying. Well done and congratulations! x

You're a strong brave woman and your daughter is beautiful, congratulations!! xx

huge congrats, she's gorgeous! good luck with the breast feeding hope it all comes together in the end for you :hugs:

sara

xxxxxxxxxxx

gosh what an ordeal! You sound like such a strong person, well done and congratulations :D

xx

my heart and love go to you and your little girl.
so happy that all is well
LP
xox

Wow! What a birth story!

congrats on the arrival of Mia, and well done on the breastfeeding hun.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member