We have a daughter! VERY VERY LONG....She was quite ill.

Congratulations!! I hope you're able to nurse like you want!

What an ordeal! But what a perfect package at the end of it, she's beautiful. So pleased to hear you are both ok.
Good luck with the relactation hun xx

Well my goodness, your such a brave mama. Congrats she is beautiful!!

Wow- what a difficult birth! But such a beautiful girl... congratulations and good luck with the breastfeeding!
:hugs:

oh hun that story brought tears to my eyes! im so glad she is ok and you are all home and doing well. I pray that your milk picks up and you are able to have a very successful breastfeeding experience!! congratulations on a gorgeous little girl!

Mazal Tov :hug:

I have been checking for your announcement hun. :hugs:

So glad Mia is on the mend and good luck with relactating x

aww wow you had a very tough time but im sure she is worth it :) well done congrats and good luck x x x x x

aww what a story - sounds like an awful experience, but you now have your beautiful baby girl. So glad that things are getting better. Good luck with the relactation xx

Two strong brave females! Congrats on your daughter! I am so sorry you had to go through all of that.

Aw hun im so sorry you had such a hard time! glad shes home now and shes gorgeous x

Wow what a story but congratulations I bet she makes it all worth while. x

:hugs:

Hun what an ordeal for you :( Megan went back in to hospital for a week and it was awful but reading this just made my heart sink.

She is precious ...adorable :cloud9: and I hope you have been able to get over any shock of the labour you went through.

Bet your a strong Mummy for it and for that a strong daughter you have.

Love to you all.

Welcome to the world Mia :pink: x

Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl. What a journey you have all been on, it must have been so very hard for you. Hopefully you can now enjoy being a mummy! xxx

Mazel Tov on the birth of Mia and hope that the breast feeding goes ok!
X

Wow what a strong mom you are!! Congrats on your daughter she is GORGEOUS!!!! I hope the BF continues to work for you :)

Sorry you had such a tough time. Hope the relactation is successful xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->