we have a new angel (update PG2)

thank you everyone....it does mean alot to me and OH!
we got the bloods back and doc said that my levels werent were they are suppose to be....not sure on the number though but he said he doesnt want me to have another D&C, and i agree im just gonna let nature take its course.
he said that they cyst will have to be monitored, he want another ultrasound to see how it is going in a few weeks but i should be ok to try again when the bleeding stops.
we are doing ok....i told my mum and she wants to make sure everything is ok inside me to carry another one!
ill be back soon girls!!
xxxx belly rubs to everyone!

I am sorry to hear this, Best of luck to you and your oh for the future!

So sorry you are having to deal with this. I know it won't make you feel better, but I went through the same thing twice in a row and then had my daughter on the third try...so hoping the same luck for you!!! :hugs:

oh sweetie i hope you get well soon so sorry for your loss hope your back soon. xxxxxxxx

Oh hunni, I just saw this thread... I am so sorry darl.... big super-sized hugs to you....:hugs: Glad you are going to keep trying!:flower:

Im so sorry to hear what your going through, i know how you feel. Try and relax i know its hard xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->