We have decided on a name!!

EmmaFTM

Reaction score
After thinking about it since our 16 week gender scan, we have finally decided on Lily Jane for our little girl's name! Her middle name is also my middle name and her nanna's first name and Lily came out of the blue and we instantly liked it! :happydance:

Anyone else named their LO recently?

P.s. Really hope 20 week scan confirms she is a she! LOL.

I think Lily Jane is a beautiful name! :)
We're sorted for a girls name, Amelia Rae but if it's a boy it'll be a bit more difficult... Getting a gender and 4D scan at 25 weeks, cant wait!
:hugs:

We've got our names, we just need to know if we're team :pink: or :blue: hehe. It's a beautiful name you have chosen :) xxx

What a beautiful name xxxx

I love the name Lily but I couldn't have it as my close friend has a Lily so we have named our bump 'Poppy' instead.

Thanks girlies, it is all becoming very real now isn't it?! Xx

We have a girls name - Aya Grace, but no certain boys name as yet. I'm reading the name book today, but no certainties for boys are jumping out at me.
I'm very excited about finding out whether its a he or a she (once I know everything's ok) in 3 weeks.
I think Lily Jane is lovely - do you have a boys name?

Lovely names!
We've chosen Penelope Faye and plan to call her Poppy. It was suposed to be a secret, but while my nine year old was praying at dinner last night, he accidently prayed outloud for "baby Poppy." MIL happened to be visiting. Oops! Poor little guy felt horrible about ruining the surprise. :blush:

Well we were told, and saw, that she was a girl so that's why we have chosen the name. If we were told that she is actually a he I'm not sure how I would react as I have really started to bond with her. We did talk about boys names and really liked Harry. Xx

Well we were told, and saw, that she was a girl so that's why we have chosen the name. If we were told that she is actually a he I'm not sure how I would react as I have really started to bond with her. We did talk about boys names and really liked Harry. Xx

Aw sorry, now I see. It's just because you said you were hoping for the 20 week scan I thought it was just some kind of intuition thing. Congratulations :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->