we have done it!

trace123

mummy2oliver+pregnant
Reaction score
done two tests and they are both positive! first test took ages for the lines to appear but the second on was virtually instant. quite shocked as for some reason i though it might take a while to conceive, but its only really two months. been to the doctors and he worked out that i should be about 5-6 weeks. however, my partner has the feeling that i may be more than that. my last period was wierd, i was on lightly for one day, nothing at all for one day, then lightly for one day and that was it. usually it is a full 4-5 days of bleeding. he asked the doctor who said its perfectly possible for me to still bleed lightly whilst being pregnant. we also checked syptoms for each week of being pregnant and i match with being more like 10 weeks gone. ( sore swollen boobs, ferociuos appetite and always tired ) anyone else had experience of this happening?
the reason i ask is we both want to tell our families on xmas day, but we wont have a scan till after then, so wont know how far gone i really am?

Congrats! The only way to really tell how far along you are is by having a scan done.

:happydance:Congratulations Trace!!!! I had the same symptoms when I was about 4 weeks. Your last period could have been implantation bleeding.
Congratulations!!!

thanks everyone! ill just have to wait and see i guess! not had any ill effects so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->