We have just . . . . .

Lauren25

Reaction score
:happydance::happydance::happydance:Booked our honeymoon to Las Vegas :happydance::happydance::happydance:
I am soooooo excited!
We are going to Tuesday after we get married (on the Saturday) for 4 nights/5 days without the babies!
I'm not sure how ill cope with leaving them as I've only left Bobby over night before but they will be with my Mum and Dad getting spoilt rotten and I guess this will be the one and only time we will do it!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Such an exciting feeling isn't it?
I'm sure you'll miss your babies but this is your last justified chance to have a 'holiday' just the two of you for about 16 years, so make the most of it :lol: x

It really is!
Haha that's what we said, we said we wouldn't be able to go to Vegas for many moons, it's somewhere we both want to go and this is our only opportunity! Also means we don't have to be away from them for too long!

Have you sorted yours ?

Wow that sounds fab!! I'm so jealous! You definitely deserve a holiday without the babies :)

Yeah ours is booked :happydance: We're naming our tables at the reception after it coz the actual honeymoon is a secret. Should get people guessing :lol:
Are you going to have a little mini-moon in the UK or somewhere as a family, with the babies? I'd like to, but we'll see what money is like :)

Congratulations!! :happydance:

You will have an amazing time. Vegas is on my list of must go places. I am very jealous!! xxx

Oh wow, Vegas sounds amazing!

We're just debating our honeymoon at the minute, we're leaving kids with my mum and dad too so will be going for a week max but ideally I want to find somewhere for 5days.

Hope you have an awesome time!

Thank you everyone, thing is now OH is more excited about Vegas than the wedding :haha:

Aly the plan is to wait until the following year and go on a really nice family holiday abroad as the new baby will only be 4/5 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->