We Love Chart Stalking

If my temps stay or go up even further the next two days, then I'm officially in the tww!!! I plugged a couple temps in and it gives me O' day of yesterday!!! Glad we got that bd'ing in because I'm totally with FF that I O'd yesterday. First the positive opk then in the afternoon I had O' pains. So hoping this is it... :)

Good luck everyone :) Looks like were all in the same boat. Had my surge yesterday, but no temp rise today so just waiting to see what tomorrow brings! Happy boxing day everyone :p

I see you haven't charted your temp yet today... fx'd it is high!!! I'll check back in a little bit to see... I need my cycle buddy!!! :)

I think I may have ovulation pain :happydance: if its not then it might be gass. just got to wait and see for the next few days :) could it be by the bit of a temp drop on my chart?

I don't think we're cycle buddies this time :'( I totally thought i was Oing yesterday, I even had the pains last night and all. So many signs pointed to it, but woke up with my second low temp! Super lame :( I have no idea whats going on, and its frustrating.

I get a feeling I might O today, hopefully! Although I didnt get a bd in yesterday, so I think this is not my month AGAIN. sigh. I'll get one in today, but missing that key day might have buggered it up.

TekkittenYour best bet to to have sex today then if you think your fixing to o, i had sex the day (AM) after my positive opk and got pregnant!!! anything can happen, sperm can live along time, so no its not over yet girl :)

I'm just being grumbly lol. My timing is fine, I think. I just think my body geared up to O and didn't and that has never happened to me before. Unless my temp is taking its time to rise, as I think I felt the O pains at 11pmish last night. Maybe my temp wasn't able to rise yet. Either way I'll get it in tonight and hope it raises tomorrow!

I'm just being grumbly lol. My timing is fine, I think. I just think my body geared up to O and didn't and that has never happened to me before. Unless my temp is taking its time to rise, as I think I felt the O pains at 11pmish last night. Maybe my temp wasn't able to rise yet. Either way I'll get it in tonight and hope it raises tomorrow!

Sorry Kitten.. i totally feel you. Having the same issue but used two thermo's and used the higher temp.. i hope i'm not artificially creating a biphasic!

Did you do anything different this month? I tried baby aspirin for a few days and heard it lowers temp a bit.

FX to both of us and everyone on this thread!! Dust!:hugs:

Nothing different this month. I basically just said "screw it!" Lol. I have been taking my vitamins as always, so thats all good and well.

On another topic, I got accidentally sent 2 identical packages from Urban Outfitters. They are letting me keep the duplicate! Because I live so far north in Canada, its too much of a pain in the ass to send it back tee hee. It was a $160 order as well!

Nothing different this month. I basically just said "screw it!" Lol. I have been taking my vitamins as always, so thats all good and well.

On another topic, I got accidentally sent 2 identical packages from Urban Outfitters. They are letting me keep the duplicate! Because I live so far north in Canada, its too much of a pain in the ass to send it back tee hee. It was a $160 order as well!

Me too.. well sort of hahha i can never completely say screw it! lol..

On a happier note.. yay for free things!!!! Happy new year :happydance:

Lol, I'm happy because most of those things I was like "damn, I want one!" he he. At least one of my wishes came true!

hi ladies! instead of OPKs, why not do cycle monitoring w an fs?

Tallmom :) pregnancy is going great

Hope you had a good :xmas9:

xxoo <3

I bloody hope so! My temp was quite high today, thinking maybe the progesterone just took its sweet time? ;)

During the day I mean, higher than normal

I bloody hope so! My temp was quite high today, thinking maybe the progesterone just took its sweet time? ;)

During the day I mean, higher than normal

Awesome! I guess I can't see your entire chart! Lets hope I have the same luck!
About to poa opk again cuz I'm not sure of I o'd I guess it's another waiting game. But hey used to it now! Lol..

Twinkles i think what she ment was she took her temp during the day and it was quiet high so that would normaly mean for her that tomorrows morning temp will be high also... I used to do that all the time and it was pretty acurate... During the day of coarse i would only rec.. the morning temp... Good luck ladys Fxd you all get your BFPs soon!!

Twinkles i think what she ment was she took her temp during the day and it was quiet high so that would normaly mean for her that tomorrows morning temp will be high also... I used to do that all the time and it was pretty acurate... During the day of coarse i would only rec.. the morning temp... Good luck ladys Fxd you all get your BFPs soon!!

Thanks won't give up! So glad you're still here and thanks for all your support! My bbt chart is crazy as well. Did you notice baby aspirin lowered your temps?

:hi: Tallmom :) same just watching no posting like stinas and Sharn :)
I'm on a ttc break until ivf now- back with my loooong wacko cycles :wacko:

Yay for your positive opk :happydance:
Hope you're well?

:hi: sharn & stinas how's things going lately???

And :hi: to everyone else :)

Ok so weird thing happened this morning... I am a teeth person. I brush and floss twice a day so I have extremely healthy gums. But while brushing this morning one of my gums started gushing blood. And I mean GUSHING. Normally I may have a drop or two while flossing because of a nick but this morning I was just brushing and it was like a red waterfall. My man is going to the dentist today... could it just be sympathy bleeding? Or do hormones cause it? I am only 2dpo so not expecting it to be a preg symptom but really thought it was random...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->