We Love Chart Stalking

Also, I am down right in love with this stuff, https://www.bonadeaworks.com/fertility/
5 rounds of clomid didn't get me as good results as Bona Dea. It's all natural too. It's red raspberry leaf tincture.
It's a bit pricey but I would buy it again!
I've never Od so early, not even on clomid!
Btw I wouldn't take this while on clomid.

tekkitten - turns out I'm skipping out on the party. I got too much bloating and stomach pains to go :-( Bumming around the house trying to limit my trips to the bathroom. What a wicked end to the year, lol... I also think you O'd and I've read grapefruit juice helps but IDK if it really works. If you don't like it, don't bother. I can't imagine grapefruit juice REALLY working out that well. It ain't magic/medicinal.

Tallmom2b - thanks! IDK why my post-o bbt is so low. It's practically the lowest ever. Two other times something like this happened was in Feb and May. I wasn't documenting my symptoms then so IDK how different/similar this cycle is.

GL to us all!!!

Hello Ladies! I really need some of you to look at my chart and please help me out... I am currently on 9dpo and o'd cd16. FF says so BUT.... I started my "period" yesterday 8dpo I have been tracking for 3 months (only temped starting the middle of last cycle). I am normally a 28 day girl, always have been when not on BC. Last 2 months have been normal 28 days cycles starting right on time.... but this month I am starting 4-7days early??? FF says I should start on the 6th of Jan and that would be 30days they estimated going off my O day. Last month didn't temp all the way through and it said maybe I o'd beteen cd15-cd17. Still started my period after 28 days Anyways my "period" that I am having now is bright red to dark red/brown and is light flow like. my period normaly starts light and gets heavy the next day, today is day 2 of bleeding and it is still a light flow. I definately have cramps like it could be the real deal, and not a ton of preggo signs, but it just doesn't feel usual. I don't remember ever starting early, have been late but never early. Can you please take a look and comment. I'm confused
https://fertilityfriend.com/home/408adc/ Thank you

megg, I think when you wrote 'cd9', you meant 9dpo? AF is not AF if there's spotting. AF starts as L, M, or H. Maybe you're having implantation spotting? IDK why you'd continue to spot.

megg, I think when you wrote 'cd9', you meant 9dpo? AF is not AF if there's spotting. AF starts as L, M, or H. Maybe you're having implantation spotting? IDK why you'd continue to spot.

YUP :) I did. Blonde moments galore today..... Yea I was thinking that it could possibly be implantation. Temp dropped at 7dpo, the up a lil more 8dpo, then I started spotting 8dpo in the evening which was yesterday, but still bleeding this morning, its light for me but I'm just not sure. Last month I went below my cover line the day I started my period

Hello Ladies! I really need some of you to look at my chart and please help me out... I am currently on 9dpo and o'd cd16. FF says so BUT.... I started my "period" yesterday 8dpo I have been tracking for 3 months (only temped starting the middle of last cycle). I am normally a 28 day girl, always have been when not on BC. Last 2 months have been normal 28 days cycles starting right on time.... but this month I am starting 4-7days early??? FF says I should start on the 6th of Jan and that would be 30days they estimated going off my O day. Last month didn't temp all the way through and it said maybe I o'd beteen cd15-cd17. Still started my period after 28 days Anyways my "period" that I am having now is bright red to dark red/brown and is light flow like. my period normaly starts light and gets heavy the next day, today is day 2 of bleeding and it is still a light flow. I definately have cramps like it could be the real deal, and not a ton of preggo signs, but it just doesn't feel usual. I don't remember ever starting early, have been late but never early. Can you please take a look and comment. I'm confused
https://fertilityfriend.com/home/408adc/ Thank you

Sounds like IB I've got my fx for you x :dust:

Oooh good luck! Hope its IB :D

And I totally don't think I Od lol. My temp went down again today, and my coverline has yet to be crossed. I am not losing hope though! Take a lookie, these are from the last 3 days (including today), with the most recent one being at the bottom:

LH.jpg

Soooo, I am HOPING my body is starting to gear up again ;) It looks like its getting just a little darker each day?

hmmm my tests came in the mail and of course I had already gone :( But i did try just to see, so with unconcentrated ( I mean I held it for like 20 min maybe) urine on HCG it was neg, but faint positive on OP test. So maybe if it stops tomorrow Ill test with fmu

Oooh good luck! Hope its IB :D

And I totally don't think I Od lol. My temp went down again today, and my coverline has yet to be crossed. I am not losing hope though! Take a lookie, these are from the last 3 days (including today), with the most recent one being at the bottom:

View attachment 541245

Soooo, I am HOPING my body is starting to gear up again ;) It looks like its getting just a little darker each day?

I think you're gearing up to o again! Happened to me last month

Arg! I hate my body lol!

Todays looks either the same or slightly less so then yesterdays opk. So i dunno.

And my temp shot up this morning. I think I can maybe attribute that to drinking till 3am though? I fell asleep at 4 and took my temp at 8, so I don't know if that is enough rest for my body to fully get to its bbt.

So I have to wait till tomorrow. I honestly freaking hate this, it totally sucks! And of course the googling (and noting that a slow rise can take up to 5 days!) is not making anything better.

How is everyone else doing? :)

Oh! I think I figured out how to share more info (ie bd pattern) on my chart! So now its an extra element to stalk lol ;)

Arg! I hate my body lol!

Todays looks either the same or slightly less so then yesterdays opk. So i dunno.

And my temp shot up this morning. I think I can maybe attribute that to drinking till 3am though? I fell asleep at 4 and took my temp at 8, so I don't know if that is enough rest for my body to fully get to its bbt.

So I have to wait till tomorrow. I honestly freaking hate this, it totally sucks! And of course the googling (and noting that a slow rise can take up to 5 days!) is not making anything better.

How is everyone else doing? :)

Hi Kitten! It sounds like you had a good NYe? :) sometimes drinking affects my temps. But only if I have too much.

I'm 9dpo tested on Internet cheapie bfn too lazy to buy a frer and be disappointed :(

First time triphasic so far unless it drops tomorrow. We will see!!

Happy new year!

Ooooh triphasic! How exciting :D I'm curious to see what happens tomorrow for both of us ;) Hope your temp stays up!

I did have a good nye, drinking doesn't normally affect my temps, but I sure had more then usual last night, so we shall see :)

Ooooh triphasic! How exciting :D I'm curious to see what happens tomorrow for both of us ;) Hope your temp stays up!

I did have a good nye, drinking doesn't normally affect my temps, but I sure had more then usual last night, so we shall see :)

Keep me posted :) hope this month is a great start for the new year! Last year was rough :cry:

tek, bbt is good after 4 hrs of sleep. also, alcohol doesn't raise bbt. I've been drinking practically every night for two wks since the holidays started and my temps have been lowest ever. I think if you change the open circles to solid, ff would show you've o'd on cd18.

I changed to solid, but it doesn't show up as having ovulated still. I think because my cover line is 98.0 and nothing has been above that. Very hard to say really!

I totally felt my usual o type pain on the eve of cd17, so I was very confused to wake up to low temps after that :S

hmmm.. tek, ff finally told me i had crosshairs on 7dpo. maybe it's slow this month in telling us when we o'ed. thanks for doing that, sux to see ff hasn't confirmed yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->