We Love Chart Stalking

I'm doing great :D I'm seeing a very slight fade-in with this super lame opks, so thats good. My cycle is pretty much consistent anyways. Hoping that boxing day will be O day ;)

I just looked up wondfo on ebay, as I have been hearing good things about them. There is bc canada company called Atron that I generally use. Those opks work really well for me! Think I'll be going back to those :) Runs about 10 bucks for 30 opks and 5 pregnancy tests, so not too shabby

Good to know tek
I'm in Canada also and cb digital is way to pricey

just wanted to drop in and say That OPKS def work as HPTs lol
Merry Christmas Girls
Fxd that you all see your BFPs soon :) :dust:

Merry Christmas Girls

Hi won't give up! What a great Xmas for you :)

Wanted to ask you a quick question, this was your first month taking baby aspirin right? If so, what cd did you start and when do you stop? Thanks girl!

Hello I'm on Cd 15 hopeing my 30 day cycles are back FF has been saying I'm firtile for about 8 days now and 4 days ago it says I'm most firtile should it be saying I'm firtile for that amount for days? It don't look like I have ovulated yet I was hopeing I was going to ovulate today?

This is my chart.

https://i49.tinypic.com/2l1gxt.jpg

It's hard to say really, you won't be able to tell you have ovulated until after the temp rise. Do you use opks at all? They are really quite useful.

Thanks :) I use to use them but I don't anymore I'm thinking about getting some though :)

I've just been reading on google and it says that spots under or on the chin are linked to fertility and ovulation a spot on the left or right indicates the ovary you ovulated from that month so it must mean your fertile :)

I woke up with a painful zit under my chin on my left so I hope this is true :) I never get spots under my chin. most of the ovulaton calculators on the Internet say I will ovulate tomorrow x :)

I ordered ClinicGuard opk's off if Amazon... They are SO tiny! I still don't have any test line 😕 I'm wondering if they are junk sigh... I should be O'ing in bout 5 days so u'd think I'd see some kind of line LOL! Everyone ready for Christmas???

Im basically ready for Christmas. FF discarded my temp today, as I totally woke up with a fever! Super lame, I totally got sick last night :( My temp jumped 2 degrees! Its slowly going down now, so hopefully I can be back to normal in the next day or two.

Shopping is all done though, presents wrapped, feeling pretty good :D How about you?

Merry Christmas Girls

Wanted to ask you a quick question, this was your first month taking baby aspirin right? If so, what cd did you start and when do you stop? Thanks girl!

no prob CD14-CD27
14 days after period and stoped the day of my first positive test...
This was my first month taking baby aspirin...

I hope I ovulate tomorrow and catch that egg! A friend just put a picture on Facebook of her 22week bump and said I can't wait to meet my little boy I just felt like crying :( I am happy for her though its just hard seeing pregnant women everywhere but i wish them all the best. Good luck to you all for 2013! I hope we get that BFP! :)

Merry Christmas Girls

no prob CD14-CD27
14 days after period and stoped the day of my first positive test...
This was my first month taking baby aspirin...

Thanks won't give up!

I've been ready for about 2 weeks! All the shopping done and presents wrapped and under the tree... My kids have been going nuts seeing the gifts under there for so long lol! They can't wait until Christmas morning!

Loch just wrapped all my presents, and he is all excited :p Its quite cute actually

I think in should be Ovulateing today but I haven't got any ovulation pains in my side like usely do I've got like a dull ache like Af but very dull just above my pelvis/pubic area I mostly feel it when laying down anyone know what it could be ? I think I maybe a 40 day cycle or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->