We Love Chart Stalking

Thanks to Tylenol I was able to get through the day. Still feels off down there though. Hope I'm back to normal in the am!

How are you feeling Tekkitten? Everything going good?

ladies please look at my chart what do you think?

someone said my temps are low :-(

Missbx- sorry AF got you :( fx for this cycle!

Haleyjj- they are kinda low, but as long as they are above the cover line your good.
Low progesterone could cause low temps. If you get a BFP, and your temps are still low, I'd have your doc check your progesterone levels. :)

I'm feeling ok, other than the gags every morning and being tired. I'm lucky the ms doesn't really affect much beyond first walking up :)

And hayley, your temps are low, but I had the slowest temp rise ever when I got my bfp. My temps were so low I didn't even think I had ovulated! Turns out they just took five or so days to get to a normal temp rise for me.

thanks ladies!

will the levels rise if im pregnant????

tekkitten do you have your bfp chart?

I will hustle it up and put it on here later :) It was really strange! I tested at 5dpo on the off chance I had ovulated when I thought I did. I had the O pains, ewcm and all, but no temp rise. Never happened before in my previous months of charting. I had to override what ff put as my O date lol.

I had an odd low slow rise too, hope its a good sign!

Haleyjj- when are you due to test?

Chart stalk request please!
I'm not sure exactly when I O'd. I had lots of cramping the day before yesterday and yesterday. CF was completely creamy yesterday. Confused.com!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3118a7

Ok, here is my attempt at posting my pregnancy graph :) As you can see, total slooooow rise! Did not even look like I ovulated, but I did!

Attachments

• pregnancy graph.jpg
    pregnancy graph.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 17
Ok, here is my attempt at posting my pregnancy graph :) As you can see, total slooooow rise! Did not even look like I ovulated, but I did!

I too had a slow rise... No clue when I ovulated too ..month of BfP!

Hi Ali-L, I'm thinking cd24. I bet your temps will keep going up:)

Thanks for looking! I'm planning on testing (against my better judgement!) on Feb 21st. I found out with both of my kids on the 21st of the month. :) Third times a charm?

Ali-L- GL! :dust: You and I will both be testing on that day! Hope we both get our BFP!

Good luck Ali and Tallman... FX'd for you!!!

AFM... I go to the dr. Monday for a "confirmation of pregnancy" app and from there will set up 12 week check-up to listen to heartbeat. I can't wait to see the look on my man's face when he hears it. This will be his first child and right now he's still in the I'm not really believing it phase since there are no indications other than the positive tests lol!! I told him once he hears that heartbeat and sees my belling expanding it will all finally kick in.

Hey ladies.... My temp dropped quite a bit this morning... Does this mean I'm about to ovulate? I took an opk last night, and it was negative. I'm only n CD 11, but I took clomid this round!

I don't have any other symptoms that suggest I've ovulated. I have some pain in my left ovary yesterday, but I believe that's normal to experience while on clomid.
We haven't BD'd at all yet, so I feel like if I'm about to ovulate, that gives me just one time, and I was hoping to get more in!
Here's my chart!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 1
mindgames, I am from BC too! Northwest :)

I didn't always get a dip before Ovulating, but sometimes I did! Do you use opks? Those really are a great way to tell if your about to ovulate.

edit: never mind, just saw that you did an opk. Do you check cm? I had really distinctive O pains, so I was able to tell. Not sure how clomoid affects things though...

Hey ladies.... My temp dropped quite a bit this morning... Does this mean I'm about to ovulate? I took an opk last night, and it was negative. I'm only n CD 11, but I took clomid this round!

I don't have any other symptoms that suggest I've ovulated. I have some pain in my left ovary yesterday, but I believe that's normal to experience while on clomid.
We haven't BD'd at all yet, so I feel like if I'm about to ovulate, that gives me just one time, and I was hoping to get more in!
Here's my chart!

Hi mindgames, I think it is really common for there to be a temp. drop before O. CD 11 seems a bit early, but not unheard of. Are your temps still low? What does your chart look like now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->