We Love Chart Stalking

Yay! I am so stoked for you :D

I just had the best doctor appointment. Bloods and urine are all good, and she was totally ok with giving me another reassurance US in 4 weeks ;)

And the best part? I don't have to go to the stupid maternity clinic here! When your pregnant in this little town, you generally have to go to the clinic. Its only open on Wednesdays, and there are 7 rotating doctors! You never really see the same one twice :S But my awesome doctor said that I can do all my prenatal care through her <3 at 36 weeks I will have to do one thing through the clinic, but for the rest of it I don't have to feel like I am part of a cattle farm, which is how it felt last time :/

Congrats on the BFP!! H&H 9 months!!

I was wondering if you ladies could give me an idea of what to look for in a chart once you reach your luteal phase? Are there certain times I should be looking for dips, or temp increases? I know it is still early, but I think my chart looks pretty good so far. Any opinions are welcome. I would love to learn as much as possible. Thanks so much in advance!

Missbx- Hope you get a nice bfp present on Valentines day!! FX!! Do you usually have long, irregular cycles? I have that issue too.

Mindgames- sorry AF got you! :hugs:

tekkitten- Glad to hear you have a better doctor this time! That will make a big difference! That little US pic is so cute!!

Ciaramystic- how are you feeling? You must be so excited!

:hi: Stinas!! How are you? :hugs:

:hi: Sharn! I can't believe you are already in your 3rd trimester!! How's it going?

WOW! So many bfp on here! I'm beginning to think I started a lucky thread!
:dust:

Tallmom - Im ok. Got new SA results in today....no change, so surgery didnt work. Probably going back to IVF with whatever frozen sperm we have left.
Whats new with you?

Hi Stinas sorry about the SA results :hugs: But you still have a chance with IVF. I'm sending you lots of baby dust!

I'm in my TWW right now. I've been off clomid for 3 or 4 months. I started taking Bona Dea (www.bonadeaworks.com) it's been better than clomid. I have been scrounging money to buy it every month. Other than that I'm applying for grad school. I guess ill let the universe decide which path I go down. :winkwink:

Missbx- Hope you get a nice bfp present on Valentines day!! FX!! Do you usually have long, irregular cycles? I have that issue too.

Mindgames- sorry AF got you! :hugs:

tekkitten- Glad to hear you have a better doctor this time! That will make a big difference! That little US pic is so cute!!

Ciaramystic- how are you feeling? You must be so excited!

:hi: Stinas!! How are you? :hugs:

:hi: Sharn! I can't believe you are already in your 3rd trimester!! How's it going?

WOW! So many bfp on here! I'm beginning to think I started a lucky thread!
:dust:

Very excited but also exhausted... My youngest was born 10 years ago in my early 20's... I had energy back then lol... 30's and pregnant is definitely different but I'm loving it... Gonna tell his family tmrw n this is their first grandchild so were stoked to see they're reaction!

Tallmom <3
I know its shockingly flying fast! Cant believe due date is next month.
Im doing well xx
Tallmom you started a lucky thread alright :)
IM CHEERING YOU ON!! =D&gt;:friends:

Sharn- glad you are doing well!

My temps are staying pretty low :shrug: I'm hoping my Thermometer is messed up?

Tallmom - Thanks!! It will happen for us both eventually I guess.

Sharn - !!!! WOW time flies! Glad you are doing well!

Sharn- glad you are doing well!

My temps are staying pretty low :shrug: I'm hoping my Thermometer is messed up?

Don't worry about temps... Through all the charting, I had high temps and never got my BFP. This cycle when I did, I had one day where it was decently high but on the average they were only .4 to .6 degrees above my cover line all the way up and through BFP!!! Also for you and all the other ladies still TTC... I'm living proof that you are not out of it until after AF. LOL I did not get a BFP until the day it was supposed to arrive and even then it was a barely noticeable line. I did not get a good positive until two days AFTER AF was late and I used MANY different brands trying to get that darker line LOL!!!

My temp went up today:happydance:
But I'm kinda freaking out because I'm layed up on the couch with bad uterine cramping?!? TMI alert, I also have sharp shooting pains in my anus :wacko:
I've been laying here for 30min. I need to get to work but I have no idea how I'm going to be able to sit in a car for 45 min!
I hope it's implantation and not something bad!
Not sure if I should call my doc. I guess if it doesn't ease up Ill have to have OH drive me. Ugh!

StinasTime sure has snuck up lol. Hope you are well :flower:

Tallmom yay for your temp rise! :D

Hope it's not anything bad tallmom! It's probably just your body being silly :) Happy for your temp rise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->