We Love Chart Stalking

Here's today's chart but I for some reason did NOT have my alarm go off at 6am (even though there's no reason it shouldn't have, it was still on!) so I took this mornings temp at 7:20!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 2
I also remember that the day of my temp drop, my arms were out of the blankets, and cold. Usually I'm all covered up still. Hopefully that's all it was, because we still haven't bd'd

Here's today's chart but I for some reason did NOT have my alarm go off at 6am (even though there's no reason it shouldn't have, it was still on!) so I took this mornings temp at 7:20!

I would say you did not ovulate... unless you have a slow rise (which is very possible). Your temp would jump at least .2 degrees over the previous 6 temps to indicate ovulation on a normal basis. I'd say your still in it! Get on that bd'ing!!!

AFM... App went well. Just a confirmation appointment.. urine test and blood draw. He is going to check my level of progesterone because of the previous mc and put me on a topical cream if it's low to ensure a sticky baby. It will be a few days before the blood testing is back though. I go back March 11th for prenatal pap and to listen to the heartbeat! So stoked... :happydance:

How is everyone else?

Does anyone if maybe Clomid affects your bbt chart? That could explain my strange temps....like today I had a huge dip without any other sign of ovulation. Negative OPKS. No EWCM, no cramping etc. no environmental factors.

Here's my chart today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 0
It just happens sometimes. My temps were always a bit jumpy :)

AFM - I got my doppler today, and I tried 2x with no success. On the 3rd try, I "think" I maybe heard it for like 2 seconds 2 times :D My heart literally jumped the first time I heard it. It was so faint though, I think that a) it could be super buried in there, or b) my placenta is on the front of my uterus. I can hear the placenta wind sound clear as day, so its possible.

The other thing is, at one point only, the doppler jumped to 164! The highest it went before dropping to my heartrate before that was 125-130. So I think maybe it picked up something super briefly. Either way, its enough for me for now :) less than 2 weeks till my us!

It just happens sometimes. My temps were always a bit jumpy :)

AFM - I got my doppler today, and I tried 2x with no success. On the 3rd try, I "think" I maybe heard it for like 2 seconds 2 times :D My heart literally jumped the first time I heard it. It was so faint though, I think that a) it could be super buried in there, or b) my placenta is on the front of my uterus. I can hear the placenta wind sound clear as day, so its possible.

The other thing is, at one point only, the doppler jumped to 164! The highest it went before dropping to my heartrate before that was 125-130. So I think maybe it picked up something super briefly. Either way, its enough for me for now :) less than 2 weeks till my us!

i can't wait to see the the us pic!!! But really... you need to post a bump picture girl!!! I wanna see!!! LOL!!!

mindgames- I think your body is gearing for O. I'd start bding asap! :sex:
GL FX! :dust:

tekkitten- congrats on hearing the heartbeat! Those 2 weeks till your us will go quick ;)

AFM, i'm out :( AF got me today.

Hello alllll
I am a huge chart stalker and would love to join!
10 dpo today, will test in the a.m
My temp dropped today, hoping it goes back up tomo!

Looks like this cycle is going to be all over the place again.
:(

I think you girls were right... Today I have quite a good amount of EWCM...like when I wipe even...funny, I'm on clomid this round, and its supposed, if anything, minimize your cervical mucous. I've been drinking quite a bit of grapefruit juice, maybe that's why. Anyways, just waiting for ovulation now I suppose! My temps are still low...

Hi Ladies!!
I'm going insane!!
I'm new to charting and have been very bad at it - but these past couple of days I have been faithful....
Last month I was temping at different times- anywhere from 5am -7am....so I can't really compare to last month...
Here's my chart if anyone can help?
I had blood done last month and dr said everything is normal - no thyroid issues

Appreciate all feedback!

https://FertilityFriend.com/home/411f1e/

Maddy1- your chart looks amazing!! Looks like a bfp chart maybe. :)

Missbx- are you using OPKs?

StephyB- keep bding! Looks like your body is gearing up for O!! :happydance:
When your temp goes up and stays up for 3 days in a row then you know for sure that you did O. GL!

Mindgames- what's your chart looking like now? Can you put a link in your siggy?

Hi Ladies!!
I'm going insane!!
I'm new to charting and have been very bad at it - but these past couple of days I have been faithful....
Last month I was temping at different times- anywhere from 5am -7am....so I can't really compare to last month...
Here's my chart if anyone can help?
I had blood done last month and dr said everything is normal - no thyroid issues

Appreciate all feedback!

https://FertilityFriend.com/home/411f1e/

Hey hun I have a link to a page with a temp converter for diff times if you can't always get the same time , ill find it x

Here's my chart today... Still negative OPKS.

And I don't know how to put it in my sig? Especially since I'm on an iPad. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 2
Thanks Ladies!!!!
XO

Hubby has been sick :(

Hopefuly we can BD toinght!!!!

Maddy1- your chart looks amazing!! Looks like a bfp chart maybe. :)

Missbx- are you using OPKs?

StephyB- keep bding! Looks like your body is gearing up for O!! :happydance:
When your temp goes up and stays up for 3 days in a row then you know for sure that you did O. GL!

Mindgames- what's your chart looking like now? Can you put a link in your siggy?

Hi
would you mind checking my chart out?
So down about the dip today
Guess tomo will tell!

You guys think I already ovulated? I ask because I have no more OPKS, so I can't tell if I'm still having my surge, and I've had no real pain yet (which I mean I haven't before, but because I'm on clomid this month, I assumed I would) and lastly because we might be going out of town tonight, and given the way we have to do things (turkey baster) I'm wondering if its worth it to bring all of our stuff with us for one more BD. I realize there has to be a few high temps to confirm, but just wondering what your opinions are.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 2
I hope I can join you ladies, maybe some of you can check my chart out and see what you ladies think. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->