We Love Chart Stalking

Does the lower temp today mean I'm out?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 8
Hi! It did go well :) I didnt drink enough water so the pic isn't the best.

It was dancing, and waving. And now I am 12 weeks. I can finally be open about it!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 10
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/411f1e/

Attachments

• 411f1e.jpg
    411f1e.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 5
Hi! It did go well :) I didnt drink enough water so the pic isn't the best.

It was dancing, and waving. And now I am 12 weeks. I can finally be open about it!

Aw lovely the baby's got allot bigger since last scan its amazing how much they can grow in a few weeks xx

What's eveyone think of my chart? When I take override away it says it has not detected ovulation yet and I'm wondering wether to start ac again? x

Missbx, the factors in the chart (cm vs temp) don't add up to something I can understand. If it helps, I don't think FF is as accurate as we'd think. This cycle, I got the HCG trigger shot on CD14 yet FF is adamant I o'ed on CD16. Medically impossible.

GL to you.

Hi everyone :hi:
Tekkitten- yae! 12 weeks! Time goes by so fast! I think your scan came out great!

SarahB- I don't think you have Od yet. Have you been to the fertility doc? Do you know why you are having long cycles?

Missbx- It seems like you may have Od. If your temps stay up I'd say yes for sure.

This month marks year 3 for me. I've come a long way in my what I know about TTC. Clomid regulated my cycles but I couldn't take it forever so I stopped after 5 rounds. Then I discovered Bona Dea (which I've mentioned on this thread before I think). It really has helped. After clomid I had an annovulatory cycle and then started taking the tincture and Od on cd 14!! First time ever for me! Now my body seems to have settled into the 43 day cycle which I'll take! Before my cycles where 80-85 days long :(
Anyway, for those of you who have irregular cycles I highly recommend Bona Dea!

Tallmom - Hiii! Im sorry you have hit the 3yr mark. I hope you get your BFP soon! You deserve it!

Hi Stinas! It's good to "see" you again! How are you doing? Congrats on the 15 eggs! When do you start IVF?
I'm in the TWW, and not holding my breath ;)

omg, I hope so!!!!! :) I get a status update on my follicles tomor AM.

Tallmom - I started IVF #2 a couple weeks ago. Did retrieval today...possible transfer by friday......hoping our fertilization report tom comes back great.

Stinas- That's exciting! You've waited so long to try again! Fx for you! Keep us posted :hugs:

Lily- How did your appointment go this morn.?

Appt went SO well!! My follicle grew 5mm from Sat! She said I'd be ready to trigger either today (which didn't happen, my levels were too low) or tomorrow. I'm back 2mor AM for u/s, b/w, and trigger... unless something's up :-/

Are you going natural?

Lily- :happydance: fx for you! I hope this is it for you!
I am going natural now. I did 5 rounds of clomid. The last 4 at 100mg. It regulated my cycle but no BFP :(
After clomid I started taking the red raspberry leaf tincture (Bona Dea) it's the only natural remedy that has actually made a difference. It's about $50 a month so not sure if I can afford it for next cycle :(

oh my. if you would have continued w your RE, what would be the next step? TTC is so tough and it put your body through havoc... iDK how long it takes for your body to get back to 'normal' but I'm sure it's months :-(
GL hon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"