We Love Chart Stalking

If I had had the money I probably would have wanted to go on to IUI or right to IVF. But my insurance doesn't cover it.
Both OH and I have gotten checked out and there isn't any big reason why we can't get pregnant. I just have irregular cycles. But they have gotten shorter and more predictable lately so that's hopeful. :)
Are you doing IUI or IVF?

ugh... yeah, we can't afford that... or we're not there yet..?? doing timed intercourse (ya right, dh has excellent sperm we don't need to time) and clomid 100mg.

Nothing concrete was found but maybe I have ovulation probs. and so here we are.

Lets just say I'm VERRRRY excited to see what tomorrow's temp will be, I had a really low temp this morn. That looks like it COULD be implantation??

Congrats Stinas! You guys worked hard to get your BFP! So happy for you!!! :hugs:

I'm doing well, kinda sorta NTNP right now. I'm starting grad school this summer, it's a two year program. But I'm still hoping I get to be a mom some day.

Tallmom - thank you!! Congrats on going to grad school!!!! What are you going for?

I'm going for my MFA in Studio Art. I have a bachelors in Visual Fine Arts. I'm looking to probably teach at a university level, a job that will allow me time to focus on my own art too. I'm pretty psyched!
But I also don't want to give up TTC. My OH and I aren't getting any younger! ;)

Took clomid 100mg cd 2-6.
I have PCOS.
Walgreens Opk 20pk started 4/9

1. We need to know which one do you all think is positive?

2. Or when u think surge began?

The bottom one was taken 4/17
the one before it was taken 4/16
And the two above it was Saturday 4/13.

I BD the 8th, 10th, 14th, 17th this month.

3. Should I keep Bding?

4. If so, how often at this point?

Here's my chart:

https://fertilityfriend.com/home/3f1fa3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 8
Hi MZCHUNGEYE, I agree with tekkitten, I think you are going to O soon, if you haven't already. Yesterday's OPK looks the most positive out of all of them. Keep bding until you get 3 days in a row of temps that are over your cover line. GL! :dust:

Stinas- How are you feeling? :)

I am good. No symptoms or anything...feel the same actually lol Only difference is that once I get into bed, im out like a light half hour later, when it normally takes hours. I am a night owl, but I havent seen 2am since last weekend, and thats only because I work late lol Besides that, I am truly starting to believe "symptoms" are a bunch of BS! Like you feel this and you feel that, yeah, no you dont. Granted everyone is different......i just have yet to feel anything......and mind you, I have two cooking!

How are you?

I was wondering if you might have twins!! That's exciting! I bet you'll start feeling symptoms by 8 weeks. One of my friends had morn. sickness in her second trimester only. Do ya never know!

AFM- busy working and getting things set for school. May be gearing up to O soon but have been kinda not paying as much attention... Sorta ;)

I went in for my first scan on monday and they found two saks w/yolks. One sak was a bit irregular shaped, but still had a very visible sak, so I guess I will know for sure this time next week at my second scan. My betas were super high, doc always thought twins. The irregular sak thing kind of scared me, but all the twin ladies are saying it looks fine.
All I really have is gas. I have never burped soooo much in my life. lol Thats about it. I hope I dont get ms. My mom said she felt fine with me and my brother. She said you get the throw up feeling at the back of your throat, but thats about it. Hopefully I will be the same.

Is it weird going back to school?

I didn't have any real symptoms in first tri either. I gagged more than usual, but nothing else really. Now (as of the last 3 or so weeks) I'm SUPER gassy (lol joy), hiccup randomly all the time, and am tired. Oh, and my boobs are huge :/ Went from a C/D to a DD already! And I'm not even halfway yet, lord help me...

I think you'll start having random symptoms 8-12 weeks as well :) Not everyone is the same, so it could be anything really!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->