We Love Chart Stalking

No follicles :( My biggest one was under 8mm She said they were looking for 18x18. Sucks.

Pos or no girls

https://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a430/Motherx1x2nheaven/20120411102058.jpg

mammag- Awe bummer! Does that mean you wont O? I hope you still have a chance this cycle :hugs:

Pink- That's a negative :( Fx your temps keep going up! Do you feel like you O'd?

It means I won't O any time soon I guess. She said they will probably up my clomid.

Pink, I would say that's not positive just yet. I'll find a pic of my positive with those.

Here it is

https://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh308/n2thenight24/DSCI0049.jpg

Thanks Tallmom and mammag

I do feel like I O'ed the other day though.

I hope you O soon! Are you going to go back for another follicle scan this cycle?

Ok so let me start off by saying, I'm sorry if I'm missing anybody but I haven't been on in a few days due to vacation so here is goes.

Stinas - That is really annoying about your DH and his doctor. I would be bitching at the doctors so much if I were him. I have no patience for things like that! It's like, you do what you have to do but then they inconvenience you by not being there, or whatever! ANNOYING! I really hope your DH has a better count this time but vitamins can help with that! Best of luck :hugs:

Hotpinkmom - I don't think you O'd yet from that OPK, but don't get your hopes down, I'm sure it will be positive tomorrow or the next day.

Mam - sorry you didn't have good enough follicles according to the doctors! It does suck especially when you're taking medication that tends to have shitty side effects! The first time I took clomid I only have 1 follicle and it was barely where it needed to be at my CD 10 scan! How lame! But this cycle I took 100mg clomid and had 2 follicles. 3 actually but the 3rd one wasn't that great of a size but still! Oh and if you're not responding to clomid they might try femera or injectables! Best of luck to you and try not to get too discouraged, I'm sure they will find the right fertility cocktail!

Tallmom - good luck this cycle, I hope it is your BFP but if not there's always next cycle and we're all here to support you on your journey! :hugs: Oh and changing the battery in the thermometer might be just what it needs! Good luck!

Sharnw - sorry you think you're out this cycle, but you're never out until the witch shows! I wish you all the best and did you mention you were starting to take clomid? Oh and you said you were nervous about having cysts from clomid, don't be too nervous about it. I thought I had a cyst from this 100mg cycle of clomid because I was having pain in my ride side, right where my ovaries would be I'm assuming and I was almost 100% sure they were cysts but turns out they weren't, it's just a side effects from the stimulation of the ovaries! FX'd clomid works for you!

AFM - I'm on the train right now, heading back to NYC. I'm really happy to be going home, I miss my puppy like crazy and my bed (even though the bed at the borgata was really comfortable)! I don't think I will ever leave my puppy again though, I missed him wayyyyy too much!

The last 3 days, I have been so exhausted, I'm not saying it's due to pregnancy or anything like that, as I haven't been SS since I've been on vacation but I did notice a change in my energy so lets hope it's a good sign! I actually am really happy that I was away during most of this TWW because it really helped me to just relax and not worry or research anything about IUI! It's been GREAT! Not to mention I drank at least 2 drinks every day I was down there and ya know, I deserve that at least since I've been TTC for 17 + months!

Well FX'd for me girls! And for everyone else in the TWW and those of you getting ready to ovulate!

Today I'm 8 dpiui. I was suppose to have bloodwork done yesterday to confirm ovulation but since I was away I didn't do it. I'm going tomorrow though to get the bloodwork done! I took a test and I'm not sure if I can see a line or not so I'm just going to say that no I can't see a line and just keep testing until I get a positive!

Sounds promising!! Maybe the blood work will confirm a pregnancy too! Fx!

So, the doc just called back; no more scans this month, just supposed to wait for CD 1 and call and the doc will call me in 100mg of clomid.

Ash- Yay for the maybe line on the test :) I am so hoping the vacation relaxed you and your bean is snuggling in :)
So glad you had a good time, the break does us all good I think, thats what im looking forward too- drinking, and not caring about ttc for 2 weeks!

Mammag- So sorry the 50mg didnt work, I previously did not respond to 50mg either last year, I found when I took the 100mg they told me no more scans my follies werent big enough- a week later had a nice temp rise and positive opk so it can happen- dont give up, not sure why docs dont do more scans later in the cycle as everyone is different... :dust:

Tallmom- Hows things going????

Thanks ash :flow:

Im going to put my prescription in at the chemist today and order some more opks :D

My temp went down again today.. Agghhh i hate my FF chart this cycle lol. Not sure what dpo i am :( af is either due tomorrow or in a couple more days due to low temps at 1 and 2 dpo.... Im ready if af comes tomorrow lol

Mammag- I agree with for scerena. You still could O and even get your bfp :thumbup:

Scerena- doing good, I'm super bloated (could have been the 4 organic pop tarts I ate with a giant glass of milk :blush: ) Ive got the 2ww munchies!

My SOs bday is April 16th and I will be 14dpo then, I hope I get to give him a great bday surprise!!

Ash - Happy Belated Birthday!!! I am glad to hear you had an amazing time! Im mad I didnt get to go down. DH went for the day on monday with his brother.
When are you going to test again?

Mammag - Im sorry the clomid didnt do much for you this cycle.

Tallmom - FX!!!

Sharn - AF sucks! grrr!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"