We Love Chart Stalking

Pink- fx you Od! It looks like it so far :thumbup:

Stinas- good luck today! Thinking of you:hugs:

Afm I would be extra psyched if my temp went up more:) something is definitely different this time, O felt different, my temps are different. It could also be from the green food I've been taking everyday too. It's been a month since I've been taking it. I know it definitley helped my cm. I'll find a link for it so you all can check it out. And if I get my bfp you all HAVE to get some!!!! :winkwink:

Gl tallmom :dust: hope the dream was a sign :)

Stinas- thinking of you :hugs:

Afm- booked in fr a follicle scan on cd11 (next tues)- hopefully my folloes are behaving and growing like they should be! Fx'd!

Here's the link for the pro greens:
https://www.nutricology.com/ProGreens-Pwd-30-Day-9.27-oz-p-16410.html

Tallmom - that's one good looking chart!!! Fx!!!! When do you plan on testing??

Dh just came home from his apt. No real answers yet, which I knew would happen, but it's nothing majorly bad either. He just left to drop off another sa, they took blood from him as well as doing an ultrasound. Doc said it could be hormonal, does not look like a blockage, and could also be because he has a few more veins down there they would be blocking it. There's a few things that could be wrong that the blood tests could show. We should know soon.

I'm going to wait to test... I think:haha:

Glad the appointment went good. You and your DH are that much more closer to a solution. I hope those vit do the trick. Who knows maybe that first test was a fluke and this second one will show that he has lots of awesome sperm!!!!
:hugs:

Stinas- I agree with tallmom hun you never know, first could have been a fluke my ohs was 0.5mil then second was 28mil so fx'd or if somethings wrong I hope it can be treated- oh had very low testosterone but now its not too low, his count gone up and they arent concerned...
Really hope things look up soon for you both- roughly when should you receive the results??

Tallmom- have everything crossed for you :dust:

Thank you ladies!!!
When DH came home to make a SA deposit...he went to drop it off where the doc told him to go and when he got there the receptionist said they dont do those kinds of tests!!! DH got pissed, left, called the docs office and they were closed! That was a waste of sperm. I guess we will get some answers about that tom.
I hope it was a fluke, but I doubt it. Wishful thinking.

Start my comid next week :) I hope it works :/

Sharn- I hope clomid does the trick for you! I'll be joining you shortly if I don't get my bfp this time.

Scerena- GL with your follicle scan! This thread is going to turn into a clomid one!

Stinas- your poor DH! Stupid doctors!

Im praying i dont grow cysts from clomid :/ i heard theres a chance that could happen?..

Follicle scan in the morning!! Please let me have big pretty eggys!!!

Stinas- your oh must have been fumin! Mine would have been! I hope you get some answers! :hugs:

Sharn- yay for clomid next week we will only be a couple of week apart in out clomid cycles :) but hopefully you get your bfp this cycle and dont need it!
I had a cyst after my first round of clomid which went with my af and wasnt painful was jus my egg that didnt release, I would discuss the side effects with your doc if you are worried about it as not sure how the cysts effect other people.

Tallmom- ha yh it will! Ur have to join one of my threads ive got one where ladies use diff meds and another for just clomid- but I rarely go on there anymore as dnt know anyone so all us close nit girls made the other thread- if you want to pop over let me knwa been a bit quiet there lately but we all check in on eachother... I hope you get your bfp this cycle too!

Mammag- :dust: hoping you have some lovely big follies :hugs:

Yes i'l call fs on the 1st day i take it. Im excited :)
I think im out this cycle, temp went down this morning

Mammag- GL with your scan today!

Sharn- I'm a little worried about the cyst thing too. I had a cyst for awhile on my right ovary. Not sure if it's gone though. I think it might be.

Scerena- ill definitely check out your thread :) thanks.

AFM my temps is the same again. It makes me wonder if my thermometer is dying? I think I'll put a fresh battery in it for next cycle. I feel like my BBs are getting less sore now
:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->