We Love Chart Stalking

Hotpink - honestly...just dont stress over it...i have learned the hard way...its totally not worth it all. Just go with the flow and if it does not work out in the next few cycles...go see if you can be put on clomid or even IUI.

@ Tall mom, I did a quick search of charts on FF, out of the women who ovulated on day 65-75 and BD 2 days before O, 21% of them got pregnant, and 0% miscarried. Which is only 10% less than the girls with 'regular' cycles. So I think your odds are just fine :D :dust:

Stinas yes it was lovely to get away. Lol even had a few jim beams and coke :drunk:

But i tested this morning :dohh:

Tallmom- yes cant wait for you test, any new symptoms???

stinas- Thanks stinas :) not long until your appointment :)

Sharn- was there a hint of a line or anything???

Hi Scerena, no just white, white, white lol

Just a little annoyed i didnt temp while i was camping :/ I love seeing how the temp flows day by day

Sharn- sorry you got a bfn :( but you aren't out until AF comes, fx for you:)

Stinas- I'm sure there will be solutions for you and your DH. I bet you will feel better after your appointment:)

Mammag- thanks for doin that search! Now I'm more hopeful:) hope you are doing well :hugs:

Scerena- no new symptoms yet, except I crave more junk food and am more hungry in general. My boobs are quite sore, but that happens almost everytime after O.
There is one strange thing, I've been hotter at night, like eww sweaty hot. That's never happend before...

Tallmom- all good signs I hope :) my fx'd tightly for you :hugs:

Sharn- Sorry about your stark white tests hun :hugs:

Sharn - sorry about the bfn!!! Don't stress about not temping. I have been avoiding it and it feels nice lol

Screna - one more day until we get a little more insight into this nightmare.

Tallmom - I hope so!!! The hot sweaty thing sounds promising!!!!! Fx!

Stinas- I hope they can make your nightmare feel not so scary at your appointment tomorrow- I will be thinking of you and your oh :hugs:

This morning, I couldnt tell if my bbt read 36.81 or 36.87... So i ended up marking today as 36.81

Scerena - THank you!! I hope they can!!!

Sharn - Have you tested?

Ash - How are you????

Stinas- Yes I tested, and its bfn. that was my last test lol. I'l Wait it out now :)

My chart definitley is looking quite different. I had a dream last night that I was nursing a baby, hope that's a good sign!

Wow tallmom, i wish my chart looked like yours :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->