We Love Chart Stalking

So not TTC related but I went to our dog sitters reading (she's an actress and does plays and shows on broadway) and it was pretty good. They have some editing to do but she is a great singer and I'm very happy she invited me! I've never been to a broadway show or a play and being at a private reading, with about 25 people plus the actors was a really cool experience.

That sounds like fun!!! Its always nice to do something different for a change! I have only been to one broadway show...Mamma Mia. I dont think I will ever go again lol .....well....I take that back....I have been wanting to go see Wicked for years now. Thats probably the only other one I will go see.

Tallmom- I am ok thanks, trying not to symptom spot as I always feel stupid when ad arrives... How are you finding San fran? How's the cloud been treating you hope now you have done your pills it's smooth riding from now for you :)

Ash- yes getting engaged is lovely :) Keeping your mind occupied too :) 3 is better than one so I am still thinking positive for you :hugs:

Sharn- yay you are in the boring tww :happydance: what dpo do you recon you will test?

Mammag- been looking through your testing thread- that is looking really good! :dust: how are you?

Stinas - DF and I want to go see Wicked so bad. I think in a couple of weeks we're going to buy our tickets. I also want to see the Lion King only because I heard the costumes are amazing. I don't know if I'll enjoy them but I think after the experience I had last night it's definitely worth a try.

Scerena - thanks for being so positive for me! I do have hope this cycle but only time will tell.

I'm good! Been super busy with the new puppy and work :D Gonna test here in a minute, 10 dpo!!

Mammag- yay can't wait to see your test :) what puppy have you got?

Ash- that's okay I try stay positive for others as always think negative about my own cycle, always nice for someone to cheer you on :) an you deserve it :)

Lisa- was it good? Are you going to find out the sex of your baby?

He's a little black lab, so cute and smart, I love him :kiss:

Aww bless him :) what did you name him?
Also, how did testing go?

Testing did not go so well :( Lol, no surprise there though. And, we're still undecided on his name! Waiting for more personality I guess, and we all wanna name him something different, even though he is MY dog!!

Aw ok, bet the kids love your dog :) so cute when they are little puppies :)
Sorry testing didnt go to well, you are still early so things can change, I swear I saw something on the tests that you done before today, staying positive for you :hugs:

scerena I might wait until af is expected :/ I never hold out though lol
Always caving in :haha:

Rant alert!!
My stupid temp went down and i dont know if im O'ing and top it off, I havent bd since 4 days ago and dh isnt home to dtd :(
Clomid isnt working i dont think... I sware i could tell i O three days ago ;(
( i had +++ opk the day before),
(expected O day, I had fertile CM, CP was high soft and wide open and i had O pains all that day :cry: :cry:

Rant alert!!
My stupid temp went down and i dont know if im O'ing and top it off, I havent bd since 4 days ago and dh isnt home to dtd :(
Clomid isnt working i dont think... I sware i could tell i O three days ago ;(
( i had +++ opk the day before),
(expected O day, I had fertile CM, CP was high soft and wide open and i had O pains all that day :cry: :cry:

sharnw - i'm sorry to hear that, maybe you did o and then temp went down for whatever reason. it can still go up and stay up :)

Thanks lilyV :)
I just gave my self some piece at mind and fiddled around with my chart to make it 3 dpo :haha: i have to get my blood tests next week to find out my prog levels

Gl sharn :) hope you have ovulated :)

I tested ladies and :bfn: it was one where 'is there a line? Hmmm no' prob nothing there so I have taught myself to class them as negative stupid cheapy test! I was happy that it's negative in a way so I can enjoy my holiday and have a proper Caribbean holiday enjoying cocktails by the sea etc :) even though I would love a bfp even more it wasn't meant to be this month... Story of my life :haha:
My temp went back up today I am still only 11dpo so you never know...

Hope everyone's well?

I went to the doctors for my second follicle scan today and I am ready to go so they gave me the ovidrel shot when I was there. I have 3 follicles two on one side and one on the other, not sure what sides exactly but I have 3, they're 17, 18 and 22mm so I'm feeling confident and happy. I'm also excited that we're doing the IUI 24 hours after trigger instead of 36 ... I feel that might be just what I needed. So, IUI tomorrow at 10AM and then the long dreaded TWW. Oh well I'll try and keep myself busy with wedding stuff.

ashknowsbest wishing you GL for tomorrow and hope the boring tww goes super quick with all the wedding goodies x

scerena - sorry about the bfn....but your still in the game!!

ash - I have high hopes for you this cycle!!!

I keep saying im going to take my temp, but then I just end up turning my alarm off lol Maybe tom lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->