We Love Chart Stalking

It's my Birthday!!! And, my temp shot wayy up :D

Ash- I hope that they see some lovely follicle on your scan hun :dust: Sounds lovely! what fabric did you get???

Mammag- :cake::headspin: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope that you have a lovely day :hugs: Yay for the temp! Maybe a implantation dip??? gl :dust:

It's a tweed type fabric, and it's a very dark grey, it's beautiful! Yes, I hope I have some great follicles too. I'm just bored now waiting for all of my appointments.

Sounds very nice Ash :)
Yes waiting on appointments etc is very boring isn't it!
You will see a very nice :bfp: very soon :)

Very quiet on here :(

Happy Birthday Mammag!!!!!!

Hope all you ladies are doing good!!!

Nothing to report here! Same old boring stuff....waiting for May 8th apt.

Well I told you girls that I would let you know as soon as it happened and it did. He proposed to me last night! It was the sweetest thing ever! We had been out at a bar, didn't drink a lot, just had dinner and a drink a piece, and we were just talking about how happy we were and about our future then we came home and I was in the bathroom getting ready for bed and he came in their with the box and said honey, I would really be honored if you will spend the rest of your life with my and I thought it was weird that it was done in the bathroom but he makes me so happy and I'm really happy he did it at home instead of while we were out! So, that pretty much sums it up ... I know it sounds kinda boring huh ? I am on cloud 9 and so happy but at the same time, I've waited for this day my whole life, since I was a little girl and now that it is over I kinda feel sad. I guess because of all of the movies and stuff they make it seem more of a production than it really is, but it was special and we are both feeling totally and completely infatuated and in love with one another now! :)

Now I get to go try on wedding gowns! Yay!!!!!

Oh, here is a picture of the rock :)
https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc506/ashliknowsbest/IMG_0555.jpg

Mammag- happy bday! Your chart looks great! :happydance:

Ash- congrats! That's an amazing ring!

Stinas- I hope you get a nice surprise soon;)

AFM- I'm in San Fran and woke up super early because my brain thinks its 9 am not 6 am ;)
Temping will be weird because of time change but I decided to use the bbt adjuster.:shrug:
I've had some weird crampyness in my uterus. Not sure if it's my bladder or what? I've had it before after O. It started the day after my last clomid pill.

Oh Ash congratulations I'm so happy for you!!!!! :happydance: Beautiful ring!!! When do you think you guys want to get married??

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! That is a BEAUTIFUL RING!!!

Stinas- I hope may 8th comes round quickly for you hun :hugs: How have you been feeling???

Ash- Sooo happy for you :dance: Lovely ring!!! Have you set a date??? I love being engaged feels so good! Things are looking up for you now :)

Tallmom- Aw thanks hun, I wasnt sure really what to make of it :) glad you think so :hugs:
Have you got rid of the horrid clomid side effects yet??? Hope you are feeling ok :hugs:

Mammag- How are you finding the tww? When do you reacon you will test? (if you havent already :haha: )

Oh I've been testing since like 4 dpo!!! Lmao, have a thread over in the HPT gallery!

And I have NO SX, nothing. Bbs aren't even sore, and they are ALWAYS sore.

ASH!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!! Congrats!!! It's beautiful!!!!!! Yay!!!!! How exciting!!! Yeah the movies make it all dramatic....your version is always more romantic because you love that person asking you! Ooooooo dresses...can't wait to see them!!

Scerena - thanks. I hope it does. I'm good. Just in waiting limbo. How are u?

Stinas - thanks! I'm very happy!!! I cannot wait to go dress shopping. I'm pretty sure I'm going to go within the next few weeks or so just because I'm so excited and I want to try lots on before I actually make the decision. We don't really have a date set yet but we know that we're going to have a destination wedding and as of right now we're leaning towards Hawaii. So, I need to do some research and find out when the best time to go to Hawaii is, weather wise, and then we'll be going out there for our wedding. I decided that I want a small wedding because I'm really not all that close to my extended family. I'm an only child so I don't have any siblings. I have step siblings but I'm not really close to them. I told my DF (dear fiance!) that I like the idea of a destination wedding because if the people really want to see me get married, they will save up the money and come and if not, then they don't have to come ... and it's going to save us money on catering and what not! Yay! I can't believe I can start planning this now, it seems crazy!

It's super exciting!!!! It will get your mind off ttc. If you can do a destination wedding do it. Why not. I always thought Hawaii is always nice? Research time!!!

Yeah I'm pretty sure Hawaii is always nice and you're right but I mean ... there are certain times that are better than others ... or no ? I mean a rainy season .... do they get those? Lol.!

I have no clue but I have always wanted to go. I hear it's amazing, but a long flight.

Stinas- bless :hugs:I hope time goes quickly for you... and yes I am good hun 6dpo boring!

Mammag- :haha: I will have a look at your thread tomorrow :) the no symptoms when you usually have symptoms may be a good thing :)

Ash- Hawaii sounds lovely :happydance: gl dress shopping :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->