We Love Chart Stalking

Hi beautiful ladies! Hope u all are doing good! Xo

I got my +++opk this morning :)

Scerena - Thank you! The TWW sucks! fx for you!

Sharn - Whoo hooo!!! Bd away my dear!

Sharn yay :happydance: I hope you have been bd'ing away :dance:

Yes trying to bd every second day
:)

Oh wow congrats ash!! Lovely rock there!!!
Dont worry, mine wasnt romantic at all, dh called me to the kitchen and he handed the box to me and said "there you go"

Um wtf?? Lol i said "thanks"

I was a bit bummed that is wasnt like the movies.. But i wouldnt have it any other way i suppose :)

Haha we just laugh when we think back now

you can add my chart in too, it's in the sig :)

:hi: lily- what cd do you usually o?

Sharn- Sounds like you are doing enough :)

:dust: ladies :hugs:

:hi: lily- what cd do you usually o?

:dust: ladies :hugs:

FF tells me 18 to 27 w avg on cd 21.

my ob/gyn told me i o on cd 14 or a bit later. If I don't get preggo this cycle, I'm starting clomid (or the like since my pharmacy is out and needs to verify w dr its ok to give me the other brand) on cd 5-9.

GL! Hopefully you will get your bfp and not need the clomid. I am on my last round of clomid at the moment in the tww...
I hope you o soon :) :dust:

GL! Hopefully you will get your bfp and not need the clomid. I am on my last round of clomid at the moment in the tww...
I hope you o soon :) :dust:

Thanks!!! best of luck to you, hope you get the BFP!! :)

Sharn - lol got to love the way men think!!!

Lily - Welcome!!

Tallmom - Where are you?!?

Omg clomid can be so harsh, im in pain from both ovaries

Sharn- maybe you are ovulating? Hope you feel better soon, Is it very painful or ok?

Lily- thanks, you too :hugs:

Scerena- yes im feeling good now, thank you. Cant wait for a temp rise
And how are you

Just got back from RMA for follicle scan. I have 3 follicles, right now CD 12 they are 13, 14 and 15mm in size. I believe I have two on the left and one on the right, not sure although I don't think it matters which side they are on. Dr wants to do another scan on Thursday and then IUI either Friday or Saturday, not really sure which yet. I'm happy I have three, they look very good and he said my lining looks great, so grow follicles grow!

Scerena, when will you be testing??!!

Sharn- glad you are feeling better :) and I'm good thanks just in the boring tww nothing new to report :(

Mammag- prob friday as meant to be having drinks, how's your testing coming along???

Ash- glad that your follicles are looking great :) three of them this has to be your cycle :dust:

Hi ladies:)
Sorry ive been MIA, I've been busy with my class in San Fran.

Mammag- when will you test?

Lily- Welcome :flower: I promise I'll add your chart to the list ASAP:)

Scerena- how are you feeling?

Ash- HI is awesome! I spent a month on the big island (Hawaii) the is every climate imaginable, even snow! There is a dry side and a wet side. I was there in February and the weather was great! it's the time of year when humpback whales are there so we saw them everyday breaching and splashing.

Scerena - yeah 3 follicles is good but I had 3 follicles last cycle also so we'll just have to wait and see. I'm not getting too excited. I do feel good and I'm having PMA and I'm still on cloud 9 from getting engaged so hopefully my positive attitude will help this cycle but who knows!!

Tallmom - omg thanks for the info on Hawaii! That sounds awesome! I talked with my mom for a while last night and we've narrowed it down to two places, Hawaii and Napa valley ... I really want to do it in Hawaii but there are certain people I want to go that I'm not sure will be able to go to Hawaii so I think that Napa valley is a good compromise depending on if we go there and like it. We're taking a trip there this May so in a few weeks so we can see what we think then :) If we end up having the wedding in Napa we will most likely go to Hawaii for our honeymoon and that will be exciting! I would LOVE to see the humpback whales, that would be amazing!

Ash wow how exciting

Scerena im joining you, i think im 1dpo today :)

Tallmom glad your keeping busy x

Afm im feeling fine, nothing to report, just waiting on temp rises for CH

Ash - Thats great news!!! Yay!!!

Tallmom - I hope your having a good time!!....hopefully getting a little R&R?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->