we mean business....cbfm ordered!!! advice would be appreciated!!

It depends - if I'm still watching the monitor when it asks me to take it out then I just take it out. If it's already switched off then I take the stick out and switch it back on.

Sorry i was going to say make sure u take out the stick before u turn it back on otherwise it gives u a high. It sounds like u r doing everything right. hope u get a peak followed by a bfp soon.

I didnt realise that. I usually jut watch the monitor and take the stick out when asked. But if I miss it then I turn it on before removing the stick.

I didn't either until i had a cycle of highs without any peak. i luckily was using opks so i was able to verify ovulation. on the second day of getting positive opk and high on the monitor this cycle i looked it up online and found other women saying it. i tested the theory and got my peak. Glad i could help someone else. baby dust to u.

I usually insert the stick then walk away and come back about 5 minutes later turn it back on and take the stick out. Last 2 months I've had peaks but this month I had all highs. Day 21 got a positive opk but day 22 on the monitor still high. I did notice my sticks were all blurry I couldn't see and discernible lines. Maybe I should have taken stick out first before turning it on? Who knows. I got fed up wasting sticks and stopped testing this month. Hopefully next month will be better luck!

Got our cbfm in november and got a peak in the first month of using it. The following 2 months only had a high reading. Finally got a peak again today.
Was beginning to give up so fingers crossed this is the month. How is everyone else getting on? Xx

I got a peak on the same cycle you did, but then the following cycle only got highs... AF was late so I got my hopes up, but I'm now on CD83! :(

I've been temping though and may have ovulated last week - FF/Ovufriend currently have me at 7dpo, but I wasn't using the monitor because it won't ask for more test sticks till after I've had a period and i'm out of OPKs so not 100% sure.

I haven't had such an irregular cycle in a long time :(

It's exciting that you've got another peak though, wishing you luck! Did you manage to BD around your peak day?

Peak days were yesterday and today. So have been bding!!

I hate it when af is late. Although I try not to get my hopes up I still do!!

Hope you get your af soon and that your next cycle is not so long x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->