• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*we need a section for being late and bfn!!!*

lottie-xx

Mum of 1 DD and pregnant
Reaction score
Hello... I'm late again and bfn. My body is tricking me with lots of symptoms. I'm 20 nearly 21 and I've been off the pill since june and it seems like forever.... I'm not chartin or ovulation testing we're just going off ovulation symptoms and ewcm.

I have really random cycles they seem to be...a Long cycle then a short cycle

I think that we need a new section in ttc.. Called late and bfn lol!!!

I'm startin to think I'm not ovulating.. Anyone else in the same boat?

X

yes! i have worried that myself i used opks the first time this month and i never got a peak reading- but the monitor said it could take a month to get to know my body- still i am frustrated and here i am- on cd 31 the day af normally comes and no af- so i test and bfn- ahhhh i dont even feel like she is coming- starting to wonder if i am going crazy!

Hello... I'm late again and bfn. My body is tricking me with lots of symptoms. I'm 20 nearly 21 and I've been off the pill since june and it seems like forever.... I'm not chartin or ovulation testing we're just going off ovulation symptoms and ewcm.

I have really random cycles they seem to be...a Long cycle then a short cycle

I think that we need a new section in ttc.. Called late and bfn lol!!!

I'm startin to think I'm not ovulating.. Anyone else in the same boat?

X

Wow, I'm exactly the same, it seems. I went off BCP in June also and had the w/d bleed..then didnt have a period until November. Then it was a regular 28 day cycle..and this one is now 32 days and counting!!! So annoying. I've just started charting temps, cuz I wanna be sure I'm ovulating. But I've tested 3 times so far, and all BFN's. AHHH!

still no af... its only 1 day late BUT i guess not really late because my cycles have been between 31-34 days and today is only day 32...so should i wait until day 34 to test again? got a bfn yesterday and it bummed me out

I would wait if you can stand it. Easier said than done!

I am technically (probaby) *not* late this cycle..as I think I miscalculated OV bigtime...so this cycle charting-wise is shot lol.

Just waiting for AF so I can chart properly and see when I TRULY ovulate.

GL hun xo

Well AF was due this morning and didn't come but I too get BFNs! I think tomorrow will be the day and take me back to 28 day cycle after the latest 27 day.

Bring on the next month of trying!

Ooh, can I play? *points to FF ticker* BFN!

Yeah.... with a loooooooooooong LP... mine is usually only 11-12 days... Soooooo... fun!

Are you sure you got your O date correct? I only ask cuz I got mine so wrong..lol.

Yes! LOL Actually, I think it was the day after FF has marked it, but what's a day at this point?!?! LOL If you glance at my chart... there's really no question!

still late! and still no bfp! but only day 33 and in october my cycle was 34 days long- so i guess i cant be late for a few more days! goin crazy with poas though! took one today and its those blue dye + sign ones- there are a few dots in the line that would make the + but not enough for me to think its even a faint line! i just have to wait it out now because i am all out of hpts! and i really shouldnt "waste" more this cycle- DH said i should wait until Wednesday or Friday to test again- maybe i should listen!

I'm testing Friday if you want to wait with me?

Hi everyone, can I join the bus lol
I think I am 1 day late, lmp was 24th Dec after coming off the pill, had 2 faint lines on hpts but now bfn, also need to wee constantly but not sore like in an infection kind of way. Ive had af pains so must be on its way, but temp is still post ov high.
Not testing any more, dont think I am pregnant just want af to come now.
Good luck everyone, wow Megg you must be pulling your hair out

I'm testing Friday if you want to wait with me?

yes! i think i will have to wait until friday! 4 days to go! if i buy a test i know i will take them- so shouldnt buy them until thursday night! unless of course af gets me first

Worrisome - I was pulling my hair out at first... now I'm past it and just going with the flow! LOL It's like I've gotten used to being REALLY late! :)

rowleypolie - Same here! I look forward to both of our :bfp:s on Friday! :)

I'm 3 days late today and still BFN :( What a rollercoaster! If only there was a way I could see what was going on in there~! lol

Here, here! Utero-goggles! Let's get going on that one!

still late! havent taken a test yet- trying to wait with Megg until friday! starting to get super excited that it could be a bfp- but i know thats just going to make it that much harder when af starts!

Hey you! No "when AF starts!" IF! Always IF! This Friday is a day of :bfp:s! Keep your chin up, honey! Most of the time, late does equal :bfp:! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->