• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*we need a section for being late and bfn!!!*

megg- you put a smile on my face- having a trying day- dog made a mess on my carpet- dd learned how to draw on the walls- and not to mention 3 more loads of laundry i have to do before bed! i will try to stay positive- i have been going to the bathroom every 30 minutes just to check for pink spotting! but really getting excited that it hasnt started (i ususally start right in the middle of the day)

im sorry you had a late af and a bfn...mine did that to me last month. i was so excited because af was a week late ( i dont even know how many of those cheapie pregnancy test i took that week, haha) but then i got depressed when realized it was just because i was really, really sick last month. it's not nice when she plays tricks on us :(

Awww! I'm glad! See! That's good! Granted, your days sounds pretty unfortunate! But, it's got to look up! Every time that the :witch: isn't there is just one time closer to your :bfp:! How late are you now? You don't have a lovely ticker for it that I can stalk! LOL

4 days late- but longest af was 34 days in october (right after MC) and normal cycle is 31 days- today is cd35...no ticker yet...want to wait until its a due date ticker! :)

Understandable!!! I want a due date ticker! LOL But, my FF ticker is a necessary evil. I can't possibly keep track of what day I'm on anymore without it! :rofl:

Another update - I have no AF today Still and I was checking my previous cycles they were 28, 28 and 27. I'm up to day 32 now and no AF and a BFN two days ago...

ARRGGHGHHGHGH!!@!@!@

Welcome to the club, honey! Hope you get a :bfp: ASAP!

Thanks Meg! Hope we all get them. The symptoms have started... felt sick this morning.. boob tender etc etc but who knows sometimes I think AF makes similar symptoms.

:( AF was due between last Wed and Sat - so today I'm four days late (CD 34). I'm testing on Saturday...fed up of BFNs. Normal cycles are between CD27 and CD30.
I feel horrible - like my body's on the edge - bloated, sick, tired. I want an answer one way or the other.

I'm so bloatteeeedd... must have been those two slices of carrot cake haha!

I'm testing again tomorrow morning with FMU. Keep fingers crossed for me ladies!! I need AF to come otherwise I've given DH a break on the off o weeks and the later she comes the less I get to BD! Tortureee!!!!

Kat - :rofl: You could always tell him that you might have missed a period and could O any day now! I won't tell him any different! :winkwink: Btw, I love your alternative to a ticker!!!

Well i'm normally like clockwork between 23 and 26 days so I am 1 day late with a :BFN: I hate the waiting part until we can try again next month :wacko:

Hi everyone, how is everyone, daft question I know.
Megg are you still testing Friday. I am now 3 days late, did a test in preg gallery and got a lovely pink evap, grrrrrr, defo evap because all others are clear. Feeling yucky but could be the pill withdrawal. Temp this morning was 37.5 pre ov for me is 36.4/5
If there is no bfp in their then its gonna be an horrendous af

I just checked your chart and was quite confused until I saw the date! LOL I saw your tests... Ugh! :hugs: Sorry!!! :(

Yeah, testing Friday! [sarcasm] Woohoo! [/sarcasm] I've lost the joy in testing now.. it's just depressing and annoying! LOL

Thanks Megg, I know couldnt be arsed with ff this month being it as first month, now wish I had ](*,) Funny thing is I searched for people who where late and had charts to see if they had high temps and came across you:wacko: wow even your temps look good, surely for goodness its got to be a late, albeit late bfp.
What did you think of the lines, honestly, I still have a pink line:wacko: is it possible for one test to pick up an early bfp if I ovd later and the rest to be bfn or must it just be a dud.

I'm sure it's possible! I definitely saw the line! It's super hard to know which is "wrong"... ya know? I'm anxious to find out though... probably not so much as you, but still!

LOL @ you finding my chart like that! My chart is psycho right now. I would love to think it's a :bfp:... even if a REALLY late one! To think, I used to have low progesterone and started spotting for 5 days up to AF with a drastic temp dive around 7dpo. I guess that's all over? LOL

I'm sure it's possible! I definitely saw the line! It's super hard to know which is "wrong"... ya know? I'm anxious to find out though... probably not so much as you, but still!

LOL @ you finding my chart like that! My chart is psycho right now. I would love to think it's a :bfp:... even if a REALLY late one! To think, I used to have low progesterone and started spotting for 5 days up to AF with a drastic temp dive around 7dpo. I guess that's all over? LOL

Sorry hun, just seen this, I know what you mean about what is right or wrong, so blumming confusing.
Hope you dont mind me asking but was it last month you mc? I always found people shyed away from talking about it when I mc, yet the best thin was to talk about it, hope that makes sense, Ive gone and had some wine, fed up with the evaps.
Without looking at your chart did you ov late then? Does this seem very very unusual for you?
Tell me to shut up if you dont want to talk about it hun.:dohh:

My MC bleed started Dec 15. I don't mind talking about it at all. I definitely didn't ovulate late. FF put its at CD16, I say CD17... one day doesn't seem like it makes much of any difference at this point though! LOL It's VERY unusual for me.... shockingly unusual! I mean, I've missed periods when I've missed ovulating... but I *DID* ovulate! So, I'm quite confused! Definitely don't shut up! Ask anything you like... Especially anything that might help discover WTF is going on with me! LOL

Good on you having a bit of wine and relaxing! I don't drink (not a moral issue, it just doesn't work... long story), but some days I wish I did! Haha!

Ok so i test this morning. BFN

I did my microscope thingy - pebbles (infertile) I should wait until next cycle begins but too impatient and its my new toy.

Temp 36.4 (normal) CM creamy white.

I'm charting all this by the way once I get a real cycle I'll put the link in my ticker :)

AF is officially 5 days late today. Megg I told DH about BFN and No AF still he is so funny he says "PHANTOM!".. I was like nahhh if it was phantom I would be BFP. I also said we might need to BD to try and bring on AF hahaha!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->