• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*we need a section for being late and bfn!!!*

I posted in here a few weeks ago. I missed my period but had negative tests, both home and blood.

But come to find out I was actually pregnant. I know your not supposed to post BFP here but I wanted to let you guys know what is up.

I took three tests last night and all of them showed up within seconds.

I am glad I know now. G/L to all you ladies

So glad to hear you got your :bfp: - it gives hope to us all especially when your blood result came back negative.

Ah wow Amber, quite a few like that recently, gives everyone hope.
Apart from the one yesterday, when was the last time you did a test. Ooh tell us more.
congrats hun

Lets see, January was our first month TTC, but me and my hubby are in the Army so we were planning a move, which was very stressful. But my af day came and went and nothing, I did a blood test the very next day (they do them for free). Results negative, but I knew that wasn't right. I am SO regular. So we went to the store bought a pack of 3 all bfn, bought some more two days later bfn. Waited a week and two days from expected af due date and went and got another blood test-negative. I just assumed that it must be stress, cause surely it would be positive by then. so that was the last test before my bfp, and that was on Jan 29th. Just had another blood test again today and the nurse said I was pregnant and my numbers looked good, that last time they were 28-and thats negative according to them.

G/L everyone!!

Ah wow Amber, quite a few like that recently, gives everyone hope.
Apart from the one yesterday, when was the last time you did a test. Ooh tell us more.
congrats hun

Lets see, January was our first month TTC, but me and my hubby are in the Army so we were planning a move, which was very stressful. But my af day came and went and nothing, I did a blood test the very next day (they do them for free). Results negative, but I knew that wasn't right. I am SO regular. So we went to the store bought a pack of 3 all bfn, bought some more two days later bfn. Waited a week and two days from expected af due date and went and got another blood test-negative. I just assumed that it must be stress, cause surely it would be positive by then. so that was the last test before my bfp, and that was on Jan 29th. Just had another blood test again today and the nurse said I was pregnant and my numbers looked good, that last time they were 28-and thats negative according to them.

G/L everyone!!

Fantastic story hun, I think when it happens like that, its fate and meant to be. Happy and healthy 9 months huns

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->