*we need a section for being late and bfn!!!*

Ooh... good call! LOL I tried BD'ing to bring her on... nada, zilch, zero, nothing! :( I don't think she's coming to see me and I'm not sure why!

Me too! I have no sign of her coming at all. Not a whiff (so to speak).

It is just too wierd. And now some stress is happening at work so she'll probably be reallyyy late. Ahh well least I'm getting practice doing my temp, ferning, CM etc before the real deal heh hehe....

Can someone please have a look at my FF chart as i did another test last nite which was a :BFN: but there is still no sign of AF. I'm really confused now as my temp has remained high and i've got no signs that AF is going to appear. I just want this month to be over and done with now :growlmad:

Chart looks great! I'd say you're still in with a chance for sure!

Thanks Megg, its really starting to do my head in as i've never gone past 26 days with no sign of AF. I think its going to be a case of wait and see when she shows her face as i'm not feeling that positive this month:nope:

Hi emdeb, I wonder have you tried taking the positive opks out of the chart to see what would happen? Im wondering if you have ov'd later. Also I think its maybe a little bit confused because the times have been taking at different times, hence the empty circles. Have you ever been late before hun?

Actually Megg and emdeb, just a thought, have you asked one of the chart stalkers to have a look at your charts.
Megg Im wondering if your body geared up a few times to ov, if you look at the temp shifts bfore it actually goes high, you would still be over though.

Pretty doubtful. I can feel it happen... I would be shocked if it wasn't around 1pm on Dec 31. It woke me up from a dead sleep! LOL

lol Im the same, I get a pain in my side, stops me in my tracks, although I have found out that this can be the ovaries getting ready. But I would have thought it would be more like cramps.
Eeh it will all come out in the wash :rofl: either that or it will be walking when it comes out :rofl:

Ok at the chance of cursing myself here. Has anyone had af pains when af was due? I had af pains and thought argggh this is it 4 days ago but now they have gone, keep having twinges but not the dull yucky achy cramp. Watch this bam tommorow I will have almighty af pains and af.

Also Megg you said your testing tommorow, a} goodluck and b} are you going to use fr or stay away from them

Hi emdeb, I wonder have you tried taking the positive opks out of the chart to see what would happen? Im wondering if you have ov'd later. Also I think its maybe a little bit confused because the times have been taking at different times, hence the empty circles. Have you ever been late before hun?

Hi Worrisome, thanks for the advise, I took out the OPK results and my O date has moved back to the 22nd so we definately missed the window this month. I have never been any later than 26 days so I am completely confused as to when I O'ed and when AF is due to show :nope:

Hi Worrisome, thanks for the advise, I took out the OPK results and my O date has moved back to the 22nd so we definately missed the window this month. I have never been any later than 26 days so I am completely confused as to when I O'ed and when AF is due to show :nope:

Its not always right hun, if ff is right and going off your last months lp you should get af about 2 Feb (I think) or you could be right, what was your opk like hun, was it as dark as control. It just maybe not showing on test yet and just think if it the date ff has said would be too early to show. Havent been back to chart yet, but did you d the deed maybe 5 days before?

okay update on me: tested this monring with fmu and neg again- nothing not even a faint line...so i am just thinking af is coming late and i should stop worrying- i just wish she would get here so i can start gearing up for next month!

I'm probably staying away from FR. I think I'm going cheap, since I expect a BFN.

I wouldnt trust fr any more at the min, so cheap sounds good. tested tonight :dohh: not a sniff, unless you dont get a line when held to a flurescent (sp!!!)tube :blush:

okay update on me: tested this monring with fmu and neg again- nothing not even a faint line...so i am just thinking af is coming late and i should stop worrying- i just wish she would get here so i can start gearing up for next month!

Still not over until the fat lady sings lol. Rowlie your lo is adorable.

Hi all (Hey megg did it come for you yet?)

The witch got me today! So we start again. I have a fertility friend chart happening how do I link so you guys can see it?

Not yet, Kat! You go to your chart and click "Sharing" on the left side of the page, then go to "Homepage Setup" and it will give you a URL... will look something like https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/randomlettersandnumbershere in a box at the top. If you put [ url=whatever the url is]My Chart[/ur] without the space at the beginning after the [ and with the URL rather than random words :rofl: then it will link it in your sig with the words "My Chart"! :) Obviously, you can make it say anything you want by changing the "My Chart" bit! Hope that made sense?

Thanks megg! I've got the ferning test, the temping happening, I'm gonna buy a fresh batch of pee on a stick opk's and check the CM. I would love a November baby.. just like me :)

November would be great! You'd only be sort of REALLY pregnant through the summer! LOL Well... unless you live somewhere that Christmas is in the summer... It still messes with my head to think that can exist! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->