• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*we need a section for being late and bfn!!!*

I'm 16 dpo today and still getting a :bfn: Ugh! This is soooo not normal! Do yall think I should wait till Monday to be a week late before calling the Dr. or do you think I should call sooner?

Well, as of today af has not showed and the light pink spotting stopped altogether! It lasted almost two days. I was sure it was going to turn in to full blown af but it didn't. I did a hpt last night and sure enough :bfn:

I am so glad to read some posts on this,

I am driven absolutely crazy with this!

I am a very regular cycle kinda girl. 26-28 days, always. Never later never earlier since I started getting my periods. Me and DH decided to TTC and had been ever since he got home in DEC

my last period was on Dec 23, expected my period on the 20th of January but it did not show. So I was so excited I ran to the store got a test and got a hardy BFN, then the next day it still did not show. took a blood test and that came back neg as well. I kept testing with HPTs until i was a week late. all BFN, now I don't know if I should go get another blood test or just wait. (blood tests are free for me)

I think I have symptoms, but then I don't know if I have symptoms because I think i might be pregnant or because I actually am.

Everyone says it must be stress, but stress has never affected me like this before. So I am waiting, afraid to go get the blood test for fear it will be negative, but I so want to know!!!

If you get the blood tests free....go do it again. If it comes back negative I'd get checked out.

If you get the blood tests free....go do it again. If it comes back negative I'd get checked out.

I did I went to go get the blood test pretty much after I posted this, My husband is in the Army and at the hospital they do pg tests which are blood. But she just called me and said it was negative again, so I have to believe I am just really late. But I am setting up an appt with my doctor so we can see whats going on.

Hi, I am now 17 days late for my period. BFN on all pregnancy tests. I had spotting for about a day 9 days ago (Last Monday) and a couple days before that my face broke out. I am SO confused. I ususally spot for a week before I start my period and my face starts breaking out. Well, my face broke out and I spotted but still no period. I have had between 33-35 day cycles for the last 6 months since I have been ttc. Anyone had a similar experience? Advice/ Opinions?

Im nearly the same as your amber1533...I always have regular between 26-28 days and i am now late by 6 days, had no sign at all, well had cramps but i ever normally get cramps when af is here. Have had no bleeding, no spotting, have had backache.
My mum said it must be stressed, but i havent got anything going on at the moment to be stressed, i did about 5 months ago and that didnt change my AF so why should it change now!?
So fraustrated! x

I'm 16 dpo today and still getting a :bfn: Ugh! This is soooo not normal! Do yall think I should wait till Monday to be a week late before calling the Dr. or do you think I should call sooner?

I'd wait a bit before calling. Stressing over might just make things worse.

I'd wait a bit before calling. Stressing over might just make things worse.

I agree you may have ovd a little later than you thought good luck though.

Well update with me af seems to have stopped so only had a one day period:wacko:
Any one else had this?

was with my partner last night, thinking some baby dancing might bring on AF, as normally it would.
NO DICE!!!!

Weird.

still no af for me me :( im usually so regular aswel! i wish id tracked me O this month, still cramping as if she is comin which i never do until the day of my period x

well I am about 4 days late, day 46 of a 42 day cycle, BFN and still no AF.
Decided that I should see the Doc to she what they say as my cycle seems to be far too long and irregular to be normal.

Tommyg have you always had long cycles hun?

af was due monday and iam having bfn well i had one on tuesday i think it was god knows whats going on my cervix is high and verrrrrry soft like it was blending in with the rest of my insides x

Yes they have always been long and irregular. Hence I suspect that I might have PCOS and I thought I should seek help sooner rather than later.

They are normally between 35 days to 48 days (5 to 7 weeks) and average about 42 days (6wks) hence that is what I class as normal. But anything from 28days (4wks) to about 84 days (12wks) wouldn't be that unusual or worry me. I tend to count weeks it is easier than days, and used to track them on an excel spreadsheet :comp:

Only once have they gone much beyond that which was about 5 years ago when AF went on a 9 month holiday :plane: but she decided to return and say hello :hi: between me putting on Docs appointment and going to the appointment. The Doc did blood tests and said all was fine. He did say it wasn't a problem until you TTC but he could give me the pill to regulate it, but I felt at that point their was no need to go filling my body with hormones which I didn't need to.

Yes they have always been long and irregular. Hence I suspect that I might have PCOS and I thought I should seek help sooner rather than later.

They are normally between 35 days to 48 days (5 to 7 weeks) and average about 42 days (6wks) hence that is what I class as normal. But anything from 28days (4wks) to about 84 days (12wks) wouldn't be that unusual or worry me. I tend to count weeks it is easier than days, and used to track them on an excel spreadsheet :comp:

Only once have they gone much beyond that which was about 5 years ago when AF went on a 9 month holiday :plane: but she decided to return and say hello :hi: between me putting on Docs appointment and going to the appointment. The Doc did blood tests and said all was fine. He did say it wasn't a problem until you TTC but he could give me the pill to regulate it, but I felt at that point their was no need to go filling my body with hormones which I didn't need to.

I think your doing the right think hun, will he just give you Clomid hun? (I had that, 1st little one was conceived via this)

Thanks for your quick reply.

When I called to make the appointment I was offered "Dr X or Dr Y she's the lady Doc" so I opted for Dr Y with the hope that she will be a bit more understanding.

I really don't know what the Doc will say or offer but I am hoping that she'for something to try and regulate me, and or test me to find out if I am actually ovulating.
My big fear that they send me away to ttc for 6months or longer at almost 35 I don't really have time to waste. I am not sure how hard to is going to be to avoid being fobbed of.

How long have you been trying hun.
When I first went to the Drs after about a year I was sent away, however things are so different these days and they usually would start to check after a year, maybe sooner now. How long have you been trying for?
I was referred to a FS and then sent for bloods at certains times to see if OV then I had to go back to FS who then arranged for a high cosy (dye in tubes) and then given Clomid, must have been that way round as conceived on last round of Clomid, in those days they only gave you a few rounds, again may all be different now.
It is scary but just think its a step closer to what you want hun.

We have only been trying for a month which I know isn't a long time but I am hoping that they will look at my irregular history before sending me away to ttc for 6 months. I'd be happy to do that if I knew for sure that I was at least ovulating once every 6 wks. I really wish I could remember what the Doc said to me when I saw him years ago about lack to AF.

There is also a history of infertility in the family, my own sis and both my grans sisters, but my mum is an only daughter.

Ah I see, I would go armed with info then lol. Ie family history, also do you temp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->