• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*we need a section for being late and bfn!!!*

I started out full of hope but then started reading about temping, EWCM etc etc
So no I having been temping but I bought one about half way through this cycle but not properly used it yet. I hoped that I would be on to my 2nd cycle ttc by now so that I could use it properly.

I have a feeling that I am going to have to fight to get anything done in this visit. But at min I want them to check that I am ovulating. I suppose if I am not then they will be forced to do something for me rather than sending me away.

Its a tricky one, because they probably have a protocol to follow. But could you not *ahem* fib a little, maybe *ahem*exagerate

I am tempted to do that, certainly not ruling it out!!!

My other thought was to get her to refer me to a FS with the agreement that we would keep ttc while we are on the list by the time we get to the top of the list we'll have been ttc for a year anyway, if it happens cancel the appointment so that nobody else looses out.

yeah good plan, I think if I remember rightly, it was 2 years until I got to see a fs, almost positive on that one.

Thanks very much for chatting worrisome. Hope you get your BFP soon.

I'll keep you posted and let you know how I get on on Tuesday.
I really wish DH could come with me but he can't get the time of work I am sure that would help her to see we are serious. Their is also a history of Cyctic Fibrosus in his family so I will also ask what is the best way to make sure we aren't both carriers.

I can see me taking a list of questions, and notes with me as I am sure I will forget to mention something. As I said I'll be happy if she can check that I am ovulating then we know we just have to time the BDing but if I am not then she'll struggle to argue for putting me forward to the FS.

Im 2 weeks late and still BFN gotta wait till after 24th till i can get blood test.

af a week late got a neg last wed i think it was, got ewcm today when i went to toilet and cp is still really high and soft?? any suggestions on weather i should go see gp or just leave it?

do u know when u O'd? I would give it a few more days one of the signs my af was coming was loads of milky/stretchy cm for a couple of days before hand x

Yippppeee AF has made her appearance after 48 days! :happydance::happydance::happydance:And of course that means my tummy and back are aching:nope:

Don't know what the Doc will say tomorrow but hoping she will at least check that I am ovulating.:shrug:

Yippppeee AF has made her appearance after 48 days! :happydance::happydance::happydance:And of course that means my tummy and back are aching:nope:

Don't know what the Doc will say tomorrow but hoping she will at least check that I am ovulating.:shrug:

Ah I know you will understand when I say, yippee too instead of :hugs:
Also just wanted to say good luck at the Drs, keep me posted hun, be strong and dont let them fob you off hun:hugs:

Thanks Worrisome, it really is good to see AF and get rid of the PMS especially as I had already written the cycle off.

At least I can get charting this month. And I have started trying to follow a low GI diet which will help me loose my spare stone and I have read that it can be helpful in regulating PCOS, which is what I think I might have yes I know you shouldn't self diagnose but it won't do any harm to try.

Well Doc was actually quite helpful, and has agreed to do blood tests about a week before my next period to make sure I am ovulating and as also advised DH to get a sample done.

Well Doc was actually quite helpful, and has agreed to do blood tests about a week before my next period to make sure I am ovulating and as also advised DH to get a sample done.

fantastic news Tommyg, glad your gp was helpful hun, your another step closer to the bfp

Yip I am kind of surprized that she was so helpful but she did understand my concerns. I am guessing that she must be about the 30 mark herself because of the time it takes to become a Doc but she looked about 22!

I posted in here a few weeks ago. I missed my period but had negative tests, both home and blood.

But come to find out I was actually pregnant. I know your not supposed to post BFP here but I wanted to let you guys know what is up.

I took three tests last night and all of them showed up within seconds.

I am glad I know now. G/L to all you ladies

Ah wow Amber, quite a few like that recently, gives everyone hope.
Apart from the one yesterday, when was the last time you did a test. Ooh tell us more.
congrats hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->