We will hold our baby!

L

LiSa2010

:hi: All,
I was just lurking in the PAL section and am now feeling so sad about my recent loss and wanted to share my feelings.

So many women (in the PAL section) worrying about their pregnancies when it should be a happy and exciting time in our lives. I know when I become pregnant again, I will be just like them. I already am like them. Having a miscarriage changes how you think about pregnancy, at least it did for me. What should be the happiest and most exciting time of my life becomes stressful and fear and paranoia kicks in. Once you've had a miscarriage, all you think about when you're pregnant is doing the right things and making sure you do everything in your power to make it through the next 8 months without worrying and being stressed, but you don't, not until we're holding our baby does it seem real and in the end, we know it'll all have been worth it.

Im still waiting for baby #2. It's been so long since Ive been pregnant. I've had 3 m/cs. My first two m/cs were around 6-7 weeks and felt my baby leave me, saying good-bye. My last pregnancy was a chemical and although I didn't feel my baby leave my body, the 3 1/2 weeks of spotting made him real in my heart. Each time I found out I was pregnant, a fear hit me right in the gut, a fear that never left, a fear that will stay forever...... It turns to sadness, a sadness that will forever stay with me....... and this is my reason for getting stressed and paranoid when I find out Im pregnant. Maybe one day this fear and sadness will go away forever, for now, it's here, BUT IT DOES NOT OVERCOME ME FOR I AM STRONG AND I WILL ONE DAY GIVE BIRTH TO BABY #2 AND I WILL HOLD HIM/HER AND IT WILL HAVE ALL BEEN WORTH IT. For all the ladies in the PAL section and this section and all of BNB, I pray that everything goes well in your pregnancies and TTC journey and I will keep you all in my prayers. I give you many many cyber hugs, :hugs: :hugs: and well wishes and pray you bring your beautiful babies into the world happy and healthy...

I believe in you all as I believe in myself..... with a little faith, prayer, and trust, I know WE WILL ALL HOLD OUR BABIES.....

:hugs:

:friends:

Love your positive affirmations!

We just have to live each moment as it comes and know that our bodies can and will do what they need to. Before we know it we will be holding precious little babies in our arms.

I hate that If I do manage to get pregnant again, I wont be one of those women who enjoys her pregnancy. I will be scared of every little twinge, pain and ache and will not relax until I hold my baby in my arms.

Hugs to everyone that feels the same.

I feel the same way bbb.
it makes me sad just thinking about it.

hugs to you! hope you get your :bfp: soon

I feel the same way bbb.
it makes me sad just thinking about it.

hugs to you! hope you get your :bfp: soon

Thank you for that. I needed to hear that! it meant the world to me!!

That was really nice. Thank you for sharing your feelings! I'm happy you're pregnant again, but I sincerely do hope it works out for you this time!

thanks X but Im not PG yet.... hoping and praying that Feb will be my month. I just have this feeling about Feb. Really hope this feeling turns out to be a sticky one that last 9 months, hugs

I hate that If I do manage to get pregnant again, I wont be one of those women who enjoys her pregnancy. I will be scared of every little twinge, pain and ache and will not relax until I hold my baby in my arms.

Big :hugs: to you too

thanks X but Im not PG yet.... hoping and praying that Feb will be my month. I just have this feeling about Feb. Really hope this feeling turns out to be a sticky one that last 9 months, hugs

Big :hugs: and :dust:

thanks jx!

so sorry for your loss sweety. hugs back at ya and praying you get your :bfp: soon.

i feel the same way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back