Weaning(again) and my HV

You know i trust ya mandaanda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feed Emily in her bouncer she only has moderate head control...

We've got a bucket seat type high chair which gives abby head support. She cant yet sit unsupported but she does have pretty good head control. When we started weaning, she was able to hold her head herself for a wee while but then it would get away from her.

With baby rice, it is pretty much just thick milk so there wasn't any risk of choking etc.

SB, let us know how you get on. I'm envious, I remember the excitement we had when we were about to do it!

Alex does have good head control, shes been very strong since leaving the hospital, quite scary!

Alex does have good head control, shes been very strong since leaving the hospital, quite scary!

Abby was kind of the same. She used to always lift her head up to look at me when she was on my chest, or on her tummy in the cot.

I always thought Emily's was good but then when we got her 8 week actual age assessment, it came back as moderate...boo hoo! Probably my fault for not doing a lot of tummy time due to her bad reflux...it is getting better.

Good luck with the weaning, it is great fun!

Well girls

I DID IT!

Alex seemed happy, she must have had like a teaspoon full and she lapped it up!

Shes playing silly buggers with her milk though, not sure, think its the teats as we are STILL stuck on the Cow and Gate ones from hospital!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->