Weaning??

Lil_Baby_Boo

Reaction score
We decided to give Noah some baby rice last week & for a few days he ate a little, one day he just wouldn't take any, he kept spitting it out & pulling a face! I tried again the next day & he was the same.
I decided to try a bit of a heinz baby food & he loved it, he couldn't get enough! He was opening his mouth for the spoon which I couldn't believe! The next day I tried him on a diff flavour and he was the same, really enjoying it.
The day after that his poo was a khaki green colour, it was his first poo but the rest we're a normal colour. This has been happening everyday now, his first poo will be green and the rest will be normal.
I spoken to a friend who said it was normal so long as he's not poorly, ie got tummy ache/temp!

I just wondered if anyone can confirm this?

Also Noah's only having food at tea time & having his milk through the day as normal......when do you start feeding breakfast, lunch & tea? I've not had any help from HV re weaning which is why I'm a bit lost as to how to do it correctly?

Anyone know any good websites etc?

Thanks

xx

hiya sam, dont worry about noahs poos... they tend to change colour with the food. when noah starts to be unsettled after his bottles during the day it might be a good time to introduce a meal at that time. for example if he has his morning bottle and still seems hungry/unsettled then try him with some food.

hope this works xx

Terrie said it all :hugs:

Bless, my LO was the same, wouldn't touch baby rice but would wolf down any other food I gave him.

Cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->