Weathers Getting Nice

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Seems to be sticking around doesn't it :happydance:

We went shopping yesterday I should have got ice-creams I went to the shop earlier & bought 8 which I'd have got cheaper if I'd have thought :dohh: Oh well :D

im not normaly a sun person but its been nice the past few days, having a BBQ on sunday for family and friends so i hope the sun lasts till then!

Brought loads of plants/flowers yesterday and today, garden looks lovely :D

xx

Tbh I like it when it's nice I hate it wish a passion when its hot in your eyes sun.

Saves on gas anyway - OHs getting tight on that score :rofl:

I normally love the hot weather but for some reason this week i have been feeling really sicky and very tired .. think i got a virus or something so the hot weather is making me feel worse. Being in the car is making me worse as well though so dunno .. lol :dohh:

Hope it continues for the next 3 weeks at least though :D

would be nicer if there wasnt a cold breeze but it does wonders for the washing lol

me and adele were at the swingpark at 9am thismorning :headspin::rofl:
went a walk down the street to the recicle bank with her opld blankie and a few other clothing items then went to the park it was actually nice, really sunny not cold just nice listening to the water and the birds oh and adele squeeling on the swings :rofl:

https://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/grinser/grinning-smiley-039.gifIt was 95 Degrees here yesterday....https://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/grinser/grinning-smiley-039.gif

Today is alittle cooler which is the way I like it. Going to plant some plants and get our veg. garden ready.

i dunno wot teh weather was like lol, i was in teh house all day :rofl:

Icant wait for this baby to be born, then we can hire a skip to clear our garden now we have finished the house. Then we need to put a gate and fence in the back to secure it for Noah, then finally we can let him outside to play in the garden. Ihave felt so sorry for the little man, my hips are too buggered for me to take him to the park, and our garden is to unsafe and unsecure at the mo for him to play, so he keeps being cooped up indoors :(

Still not long now, then while OHis on paternety leave we can do up the garden, OH building a deck, and putting in a water feature while Noah helps me do some planting :)

We havent had rain in 3 weeks!

really nice here today but i really cant be assed walking to the park :(

and colby is asleep so mibbe do something later on after dinner :)

Gogeopus day today!! (AGAIN)

Can't wait till sat!!

xxx

gorgeous morning .... gonna dress rhys in shorts!!!

Gorgeous day and im cleaning!!!

Bugger ... least my washing will smell nice!
xxx

was 24 degrees here today , took alana to the play park. shouldnt have warn a black t shirt though lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->